Re: TelstraClear Mail Servers

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Alan Keatinge, Mar 18, 2007.

  1. On Sun, 18 Mar 2007 09:08:23 +1200, "Rob" <> wrote:

    >"Jonno" <> wrote in message
    >> Anyone else having problems with Telstra Clears mail servers (Clear and
    >> Paradise) being blocked by overseas mail servers spam filters, especially
    >> USA and Canada?
    >> Just wondering how widespread the problem is?
    >>
    >> Jonno

    >A newsgroup posting that I made on Friday did not get indexed on Google
    >Groups, so there certainly is a problem that needs to be resolved.

    Well whatever you do don't ring the help desk. It is obviously staffed
    by a pack of bloody idiots. I have just spent the good part of 30 mins
    trying to convince some Indian or Asian halfwit that there is a
    problem with their news groups. In the end I gave up in disgust. Our
    cat knows more about the internet than that mob.

    Alan Keatinge

    Alan Keatinge, Mar 18, 2007

  2. Alan Keatinge

    Sharkwtfc Guest

    "Alan Keatinge" <> wrote in message
    > On Sun, 18 Mar 2007 09:08:23 +1200, "Rob" <> wrote:
    >

    >>"Jonno" <> wrote in message
    >>> Anyone else having problems with Telstra Clears mail servers (Clear and
    >>> Paradise) being blocked by overseas mail servers spam filters,
    >>> especially
    >>> USA and Canada?
    >>> Just wondering how widespread the problem is?
    >>>
    >>> Jonno

    >>A newsgroup posting that I made on Friday did not get indexed on Google
    >>Groups, so there certainly is a problem that needs to be resolved.
    >>

    > Well whatever you do don't ring the help desk. It is obviously staffed
    > by a pack of bloody idiots. I have just spent the good part of 30 mins
    > trying to convince some Indian or Asian halfwit that there is a
    > problem with their news groups. In the end I gave up in disgust. Our
    > cat knows more about the internet than that mob.

    Maybe they don't speak redneck?

    --
    Sharkwtfc

    Sharkwtfc, Mar 19, 2007