Re: Tell me all about how you love using the emulator... I'm all ears.

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Qin Tui Cai, Feb 5, 2005.

  1. Qin Tui Cai

    Qin Tui Cai Guest

    Jeff_Relf, <>, the sudorific, repulsive farm animal, and
    cobbler, honked:

    > Hi Ray, Porting code is easy, doing it right is damn near
    > impossible.
    >
    > Anyone who slaps on a GUI , as you say, is producing crap.
    >
    > I wrote: << Code is malleable,

    *PLONK*

    Qin Tui Cai, Feb 5, 2005

  2. Qin Tui Cai

    Jeff_Relf Guest

    A rare honor, no doubt.

    Hi K_nga, I doubt that you ever plonk anyone,
    but if perchance you did plonk me... that would be a rare honor, no doubt.

    Jeff_Relf, Feb 5, 2005

  3. Qin Tui Cai

    Arno Guest

    Re: A rare honor, no doubt.

    Jeff_Relf wrote:

    > Hi K_nga, I doubt that you ever plonk anyone,
    > but if perchance you did plonk me... that would be a rare honor, no
    > doubt.

    kman plonks losers, lamers and idiots. i say he plonked you for real.

    Arno, Feb 5, 2005
  4. Qin Tui Cai

    Arno Guest

    Re: A rare honor, no doubt.

    Jeff_Relf wrote:

    > Hi K_nga, I doubt that you ever plonk anyone,
    > but if perchance you did plonk me... that would be a rare honor, no
    > doubt.

    oh yeah forgot <plonk>

    Arno, Feb 5, 2005
  5. Re: A rare honor, no doubt.

    I was walking down the street, minding my own business, when on Sat,
    05 Feb 2005 13:46:41 +0800, Arno <>
    screamed from behind the mulberry bush:

    >Jeff_Relf wrote:
    >
    >> Hi K_nga, I doubt that you ever plonk anyone,
    >> but if perchance you did plonk me... that would be a rare honor, no
    >> doubt.

    >kman plonks losers, lamers and idiots. i say he plonked you for real.

    Kabitchy Boi only says he kill files someone but he never, ever does.
    He's far too paranoid plus he enjoys the attention he would never get
    otherwise.

    ---

    Zittmutter AKA Dr Zonk offers McDougal some oral carnal knowledge in Message-ID: <>

    Dr. Harvie Wahl-Banghor, Feb 5, 2005
  6. Qin Tui Cai

    Avenger© Guest

    Re: A rare honor, no doubt.

    Avenger©, Feb 5, 2005
  7. Qin Tui Cai

    Avenger©, Feb 5, 2005
  8. Qin Tui Cai

    Jeff_Relf Guest

    K_Hen's best act.

    Hi Arno, You told me: <<
    kman plonks losers, lamers and idiots. i say he plonked you for real. >>

    She's already replied to me ( After she claimed to have plonked me ).

    K_Hen is the reason I started reading Cola in the first place,
    I wanted to figure out who was impersonating me... That's her best act.

    Hmm... come to think of it, her replies to Rick were pretty funny too.

    Jeff_Relf, Feb 5, 2005
  9. Re: A rare honor, no doubt.

    "Jeff_Relf" <> wrote in message
    > Hi K_nga, I doubt that you ever plonk anyone,
    > but if perchance you did plonk me... that would be a rare honor, no
    > doubt.

    Did you puff up your pigeon chest when you fanaticised about being honoured
    by someone you actually despise?

    --
    Expose your mind, and prepare for it to be pissed on.

    haraguroi-hito, Feb 5, 2005
  10. Qin Tui Cai

    Avenger©, Feb 5, 2005
  11. Qin Tui Cai

    Jeff_Relf Guest

    Re: A rare honor, no doubt.

    Hi hAragUroi,
    Re: What an honor it would be to actually be Plonked by K_Hen,
    ....Seeing as she's never followed through with that before,

    You asked me: <<
    Did you puff up your pigeon chest when you fanaticised about
    being honoured by someone you actually despise ? >>

    What, pray tell, makes you think I despise K_Hen ?

    Jeff_Relf, Feb 5, 2005
  12. Re: A rare honor, no doubt.

    "Jeff_Relf" <> wrote in message
    > Hi hAragUroi,
    > Re: What an honor it would be to actually be Plonked by K_Hen,
    > ...Seeing as she's never followed through with that before,
    >
    > You asked me: <<
    > Did you puff up your pigeon chest when you fanaticised about
    > being honoured by someone you actually despise ? >>
    >
    > What, pray tell, makes you think I despise K_Hen ?

    Your acknowledgement that you are completely unaware of your deep seated
    abomination of him is so noted.

    --
    Expose your mind, and prepare for it to be pissed on.

    haraguroi-hito, Feb 5, 2005
  13. Qin Tui Cai

    Arno Guest

    Re: A rare honor, no doubt.

    hahahahaha you obsesso kman in every psot

    "Dr. Harvie Wahl-Banghor" <> wrote in
    message news:

    Arno, Feb 5, 2005
  14. Qin Tui Cai

    Jeff_Relf Guest

    A game of tag ?

    Hi K_Chicken, You constantly switch servers or otherwise fake the pathline,
    nymshifting from here to hell,
    then you bitch whenever someone falsely identifies you,
    ....calling them stupid cunts .

    What is this, A game of tag ?

    Jeff_Relf, Feb 5, 2005