Re: Telenet nieuwsgroepen mededeling: nieuwsserver adres aanpassen/Attention: modification de l'adre

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Bill Hileman, Jan 30, 2008.

  1. Bill Hileman

    Bill Hileman Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > Beste klant,

    Howdy!

    > Telenet heeft een migratie gedaan van haar nieuwsservers.

    Yeah, Telnet does that sometimes...

    > Wat betekent dit concreet voor jou als gebruiker?

    Well there's your problem right there! Don't use concrete!

    > Er verandert niets aan de service, maar om verder gebruik te maken van de
    > Telenet nieuwsgroepen service moet je bij de instellingen van je
    > nieuwslezer
    > het adres van de nieuwsserver veranderen van news.telenet.be of
    > newsbin.telenet.be in newsgroups.telenet.be. Verder dien je de
    > authenticatie
    > op deze nieuwsserver uit te schakelen.

    Schakelen like you mean it, baby.

    > Met vriendelijke groeten,

    That's kind of personal, don't you think?

    > Het Telenet team

    Der Welkommen Comittein Farfrompuuken.

    > ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->
    > Cher client,

    Hiya, Frenchie! R U Hawt?

    > Telenet a effectue une migration de ses serveurs de newsgroup.

    I don't know what you said, but I love it when you speak French, Tish.

    > Pour continuer a utiliser les newsgroups de Telenet, modifiez dans la
    > configuration de lecteur de nouvelles l'adresse du serveur de newsgroup:
    > newsgroups.telenet.be a la place de news.telenet.be ou newsbin.telenet.be.
    > Ceci ne necessite pas que vous vous identifiez pour acceder a ce serveur
    > de
    > newsgroup.

    Oh, my, yes...

    > Cordialement,

    This early in the morning?

    > L'equipe Telenet

    Parlez Vous Humma Humma?

    Bill "Frisbee" Hileman
    MCNGP #13
    Official MCNGP Welcome CommitteeChairman and Interpreter Extrordinaire
    Bill Hileman, Jan 30, 2008

  2. Bill Hileman

    JaR Guest

    On 1/29/2008,Bill Hileman had the unmitigated gall to claim:

    > Parlez Vous Humma Humma?

    In the inimitable words of Monty Python, Episode 37: "we asked you to
    find a derogatory term for the Belgians. Well, the response was
    enormous and we took quite a long time sorting out the winners. There
    were some very clever entries. Mrs Hatred of Leicester Said 'let's not
    call them anything, let's just ignore them'"

    --
    JaR
    When the very best is not nearly enough
    JaR, Jan 30, 2008

  3. Bill Hileman

    Bill Hileman Guest

    "JaR" <> wrote in message
    > On 1/29/2008,Bill Hileman had the unmitigated gall to claim:
    >

    >> Parlez Vous Humma Humma?

    > In the inimitable words of Monty Python, Episode 37: "we asked you to
    > find a derogatory term for the Belgians. Well, the response was
    > enormous and we took quite a long time sorting out the winners. There
    > were some very clever entries. Mrs Hatred of Leicester Said 'let's not
    > call them anything, let's just ignore them'"

    Aw, gee. You never let me have any fun.
    Bill Hileman, Jan 30, 2008
  4. Bill Hileman

    JaR Guest

    On 1/30/2008,Bill Hileman had the unmitigated gall to claim:

    > "JaR" <> wrote in message
    > > On 1/29/2008,Bill Hileman had the unmitigated gall to claim:
    > >

    > > > Parlez Vous Humma Humma?

    > > In the inimitable words of Monty Python, Episode 37: "we asked you
    > > to find a derogatory term for the Belgians. Well, the response was
    > > enormous and we took quite a long time sorting out the winners.
    > > There were some very clever entries. Mrs Hatred of Leicester Said
    > > 'let's not call them anything, let's just ignore them'"

    > Aw, gee. You never let me have any fun.

    You have way too much fun ;-)

    JaR, Jan 30, 2008