Re: Telehousing?

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by madknoxie, Aug 10, 2003.

  1. madknoxie

    madknoxie Guest

    In article <bh51vj$13p$>,
    "Nicholas Sherlock" <> wrote:

    > Hey guys,
    >
    > Does anyone do cheapish telehousing around the Dunedin region?

    Might be a good idea to talk to Dan from Scarfie.net (danATscarfies.net)
    and talk to him. I know he is planning to have a local telehousing
    facility down here very shortly. There might be some info on his site:
    http://www.scarfies.net/

    Is there anything in particular that you want to telehouse for? Is it
    mainly for domestic usuage, etc?

    --
    madknoxie
    madknoxie, Aug 10, 2003

  2. madknoxie

    madknoxie Guest

    In article <>,
    madknoxie <> wrote:

    > Might be a good idea to talk to Dan from Scarfie.net

    That should read:
    Might be a good idea to talk to Dan from Scarfies.net
    ^

    --
    madknoxie
    madknoxie, Aug 10, 2003

  3. "madknoxie" <> wrote in message
    > In article <bh51vj$13p$>,
    > "Nicholas Sherlock" <> wrote:
    >
    > > Hey guys,
    > >
    > > Does anyone do cheapish telehousing around the Dunedin region?

    > Might be a good idea to talk to Dan from Scarfie.net (danATscarfies.net)
    > and talk to him. I know he is planning to have a local telehousing
    > facility down here very shortly. There might be some info on his site:
    > http://www.scarfies.net/
    >
    > Is there anything in particular that you want to telehouse for? Is it
    > mainly for domestic usuage, etc?

    I *might* need it for hosting a game server for something, but only if all
    of my other arrangements fall through.

    Cheers,
    Nicholas Sherlock
    Nicholas Sherlock, Aug 10, 2003
  4. madknoxie

    T.N.O Guest

    "Nicholas Sherlock" wrote
    | I *might* need it for hosting a game server for something, but only if all
    | of my other arrangements fall through.

    Definately call Dan, I just chucked him a machine for Counterstrike... He
    wants some game servers.
    T.N.O, Aug 11, 2003