RE: Taskmanager problem

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by =?Utf-8?B?TWFyYXRvbm1hbm5lbg==?=, Nov 23, 2005.

  1. I can´t find the attachment, but I guess you just have to doubleclick on the
    outermost frame.

    --
    Asus P5WD2 Premium (955X Express)
    P4 3.73 GHz EE

    =?Utf-8?B?TWFyYXRvbm1hbm5lbg==?=, Nov 23, 2005

  2. Yep thats correct.
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Nov 23, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?TWFyYXRvbm1hbm5lbg==?=

    Patrick Guest

    So simple (almost drove me crazy)
    that was exacly what i needed, thanks

    Patrick, Nov 23, 2005
  4. This one is an "oldie".
    Go here for the solution:
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;193050
    or, if you are in a hurry, read the following lines
    SYMPTOMS
    When you start Task Manager, the menu bar and tabs may not be visible.
    CAUSE
    This behavior can occur if Task Manager is running in Tiny Footprint mode.
    When you double-click the empty space in the border around the tabs, Task
    Manager switches to this mode.
    RESOLUTION
    To switch Task Manager to its normal display mode, double-click the top
    border of the window.
    WORKAROUND
    To work around this behavior, perform the following steps: 1. Click Start,
    and then click Run.
    2. Type taskmgr.exe.
    3. Hold down CTRL+ALT+SHIFT at the same time, and while holding them down
    press ENTER
    Carlos

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, Nov 23, 2005