Re: Task Manager wont close MozillaFF

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by §ñühw¤£f, Feb 7, 2009.

  1. Mike wrote:
    > Can someone tell me how to get task manager to close MozillaFireFox?
    > MozillaFF keeps locking up and Task Manager will only close on or two of
    > them showing as running in the window, but not the last one. Why is Mozilla
    > showing as running as many as 4 times in Task Manager? Since Mozilla isn't
    > open on the desktop I can't close it that way. Thanks.........

    Looks like a bug:
    http://support.mozilla.com/tiki-view_forum_thread.php?locale=lt&forumId=1&comments_parentId=268476

    hth

    --
    http://www.palindeception.com/
    http://palinpics4truth.blogspot.com

    §ñühw¤£f, Feb 7, 2009

  2. §ñühw¤£f

    thanatoid Guest

    "Mike" <> wrote in

    >> Try a different browser? Try Opera or uninstall FF and
    >> install an earlier version.

    > I think I'll look for an earlier version. If that don't
    > work I'll look into Opera. Does Opera have an ad-blocker
    > ad-on?

    Opera has everything built-in. Look in preferences. They are
    complex and scare some people off but you have total control.

    --
    "Who knows what the OP is talking about?"
    (about thanatoid)

    thanatoid, Feb 9, 2009