Re: task bar suddenly twice as high

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Dan C, Sep 23, 2010.

  1. Dan C

    Dan C Guest

    On Wed, 22 Sep 2010 18:31:15 -0500, Lookout wrote:

    > Win XP SP3
    >
    > I guess I dragged it up but now I can't get it back where it was. I have
    > tried unclicking Quick Launch but that does no good. It does solve the
    > problem for the time..the 6 icons next to the clock are now on one line.
    > As soon as I enable it again it gets twice as thick again and the 6
    > icons divide into 3 on top and 3 on the bottom.
    >
    > I've looked on Google but I guess I'm not wording it right.
    >
    > Thanks for any help you can give.
    >
    > (No..I'm not interested in installing a new program or a new OS)

    The only way to correct this (serious) problem is to format your hard
    drive.

    Should only take 2-3 minutes.

    "Bother!" said Pooh, as he scrambled his partition table.

    Dan C, Sep 23, 2010

  2. Dan C

    joevan Guest

    On 23 Sep 2010 02:16:11 GMT, Dan C <>
    wrote:

    >On Wed, 22 Sep 2010 18:31:15 -0500, Lookout wrote:
    >
    >> Win XP SP3
    >>
    >> I guess I dragged it up but now I can't get it back where it was. I have
    >> tried unclicking Quick Launch but that does no good. It does solve the
    >> problem for the time..the 6 icons next to the clock are now on one line.
    >> As soon as I enable it again it gets twice as thick again and the 6
    >> icons divide into 3 on top and 3 on the bottom.
    >>
    >> I've looked on Google but I guess I'm not wording it right.
    >>
    >> Thanks for any help you can give.
    >>
    >> (No..I'm not interested in installing a new program or a new OS)

    >The only way to correct this (serious) problem is to format your hard
    >drive.
    >
    >Should only take 2-3 minutes.

    I thought I told you to give your computer back to you momma. Now git
    little boy.

    joevan, Sep 23, 2010

  3. Dan C

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Thu, 23 Sep 2010 02:16:11 +0000, Dan C wrote:

    > On Wed, 22 Sep 2010 18:31:15 -0500, Lookout wrote:
    >
    >> Win XP SP3
    >>
    >> I guess I dragged it up but now I can't get it back where it was. I
    >> have tried unclicking Quick Launch but that does no good. It does solve
    >> the problem for the time..the 6 icons next to the clock are now on one
    >> line. As soon as I enable it again it gets twice as thick again and the
    >> 6 icons divide into 3 on top and 3 on the bottom.
    >>
    >> I've looked on Google but I guess I'm not wording it right.
    >>
    >> Thanks for any help you can give.
    >>
    >> (No..I'm not interested in installing a new program or a new OS)

    > The only way to correct this (serious) problem is to format your hard
    > drive.

    Does anyone 'not' consider you a retard?

    Meat Plow, Sep 23, 2010
  4. Dan C

    joevan Guest

    On Thu, 23 Sep 2010 10:58:20 -0500, Lookout <>
    wrote:

    >No, you didn't. That was your other imaginary friend.
    >Now got take you medicine.

    What does, got take, mean? And why are you answering for idiot. Are
    you one and the same, morph much do Ya?

    joevan, Sep 23, 2010
  5. Dan C

    joevan Guest

    It is your option to **** up. And you didn't answer my question.

    joevan, Sep 23, 2010
  6. Dan C

    joevan Guest

    On Thu, 23 Sep 2010 16:54:27 -0500, Lookout <>
    wrote:

    >On Thu, 23 Sep 2010 16:06:30 -0400, joevan <>
    >wrote:
    >
    >>On Thu, 23 Sep 2010 12:44:24 -0500, Lookout <>
    >>wrote:

    >>>I guess reading comprehension is a problem for you. No one else had a
    >>>problem understanding that "got" was a typo "go". Why do you have such
    >>>problems?
    >>>
    >>>And are you so lonely that this is all you have to do? Why is that?

    >>It is your option to **** up. And you didn't answer my question.

    >It was a stupid question. You may feel free to answer stupid
    >question...I'm guessing you're very comfortable doing so.

    You inclination to personally attack people leads me to think maybe
    you are a young punk or a troll.

    joevan, Sep 23, 2010
  7. Lookout <> via news:81on96h4rvo3a8mi7cgctr787345gg7sdg@
    4ax.com:

    > On Thu, 23 Sep 2010 18:20:16 -0400, joevan <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>On Thu, 23 Sep 2010 16:54:27 -0500, Lookout <>
    >>wrote:

    >>>It was a stupid question. You may feel free to answer stupid
    >>>question...I'm guessing you're very comfortable doing so.

    >>You inclination to personally attack people leads me to think maybe
    >>you are a young punk or a troll.

    > You started the attack.
    > But you don't see that, do you?
    >
    > I think you need a break in the Time Out Corner.
    > Now take your nice pointy hat and go have a seat.
    >
    > (that means I'm putting you in my filter...but I'm betting you don't
    > understand that and you keep responding)

    Your "filter" is probably as broken as your brayns -
    and your misinabilitys to follow simple instructionals.

    HTH.

    --

    I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^; and EVERYBODY knows
    that the "U" in "UFO" stands for "WTF"!

    "St00pid is as 'Lookout' does." -- Forrest Gump's Mamma

    Repent! The end is near... Or, good luck if there's an apocalypse.

    Bucky Breeder, Sep 24, 2010
  8. Lookout <> via

    > On 24 Sep 2010 18:39:28 GMT, Bucky Breeder
    > <Breeder_Bucky.Breeder@That's.my.name_Don't.wear.it.out> wrote:
    >
    >>Lookout <> via news:81on96h4rvo3a8mi7cgctr787345gg7sdg@
    >>4ax.com:

    >>> You started the attack.
    >>> But you don't see that, do you?
    >>>
    >>> I think you need a break in the Time Out Corner.
    >>> Now take your nice pointy hat and go have a seat.
    >>>
    >>> (that means I'm putting you in my filter...but I'm betting you don't
    >>> understand that and you keep responding)

    >> Your "filter" is probably as broken as your brayns -
    >> and your misinabilitys to follow simple instructionals.
    >>
    >> HTH.

    > Nope. Wrong again, dipshit.
    > And back in the filter with you!
    >
    > (Let's see how good it works, ok? Let's see you post as "Bucky
    > Breeder" again and see if I respond.)
    >
    > What happened to you? Years ago you provided some good help in here.

    You did *exactly* what I said, then posted some bullshite
    about figgering it oot all by yerself with yer psycho-meds.

    Now, back to the topic : here, pull my finger...

    HTH.

    --

    I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^; and EVERYBODY knows
    that the "U" in "UFO" stands for "WTF"!

    "Stupid is as 'Lookout' does." -- Forrest Gump's Mamma

    Repent! The end is near... Or, good luck if there's an apocalypse.

    Bucky Breeder, Sep 25, 2010