    The cabin boy was Kipper, A dirty little nipper, With glass in ass he
    circumcised the skipper,

    arr, Billy sometimes it gets lonely on the high seas...
    /dev/null/, Sep 19, 2008

  2. C J Campbell wrote:

    > On 2008-09-18 16:46:02 -0700, "/dev/null/" <> said:
    >
    >> The cabin boy was Kipper, A dirty little nipper, With glass in ass he
    >> circumcised the skipper,
    >>
    >> arr, Billy sometimes it gets lonely on the high seas...

    > Polishin' the cap'n's peg leg, was he now? I'd rather be marooned than
    > to tryst with some whiny cabin boy not even fit to swab me decks. An'
    > if he doesn't like it, that cap'n can kiss a weevil.

    The lesser of two weevils, perhaps?

    --
    Blinky
    Killing all posts from Google Groups
    Blinky the Shark, Sep 19, 2008

  3. /dev/null/

    /dev/null/ Guest

    "C J Campbell" <> wrote in message
    > On 2008-09-18 16:46:02 -0700, "/dev/null/" <> said:
    >
    >> The cabin boy was Kipper, A dirty little nipper, With glass in ass he
    >> circumcised the skipper,
    >>
    >> arr, Billy sometimes it gets lonely on the high seas...

    > Polishin' the cap'n's peg leg, was he now? I'd rather be marooned than to
    > tryst with some whiny cabin boy not even fit to swab me decks. An' if he
    > doesn't like it, that cap'n can kiss a weevil.
    > --

    Well blow me down!!!
    /dev/null/, Sep 19, 2008
  4. /dev/null/

    /dev/null/ Guest

    "C J Campbell" <> wrote in message
    > On 2008-09-18 16:46:02 -0700, "/dev/null/" <> said:
    >
    >> The cabin boy was Kipper, A dirty little nipper, With glass in ass he
    >> circumcised the skipper,
    >>
    >> arr, Billy sometimes it gets lonely on the high seas...

    > Polishin' the cap'n's peg leg, was he now? I'd rather be marooned than to
    > tryst with some whiny cabin boy not even fit to swab me decks. An' if he
    > doesn't like it, that cap'n can kiss a weevil.
    > --

    Well blow me down!!!
    /dev/null/, Sep 19, 2008
  5. /dev/null/

    Robert Coe Guest

    On Thu, 18 Sep 2008 19:46:02 -0400, "/dev/null/" <> wrote:
    : The cabin boy was Kipper, A dirty little nipper, With glass in ass he
    : circumcised the skipper,

    I believe it's "He filled his ass with broken glass and ..."

    Roberrrrt
    Robert Coe, Sep 19, 2008
  6. /dev/null/

    No Spam Guest

    "Robert Coe" <> wrote in message
    > On Thu, 18 Sep 2008 19:46:02 -0400, "/dev/null/" <> wrote:
    > : The cabin boy was Kipper, A dirty little nipper, With glass in ass he
    > : circumcised the skipper,
    >
    > I believe it's "He filled his ass with broken glass and ..."
    >
    > Roberrrrt

    arrr. I hears it was ...

    The cabin boy, the cabin name Rita,
    did stuff her ass with Nikon glass, and circumsized the skipper.

    There were sat two cables away ..

    RichA was smashed like a bowl of eggs
    And the main truck carried off both me legs..
    No Spam, Sep 19, 2008
  7. /dev/null/

    frank Guest

    On Sep 18, 8:06 pm, John A.
    <> wrote:
    > On Thu, 18 Sep 2008 19:46:02 -0400, "/dev/null/" <>
    > wrote:
    >
    > >The cabin boy was Kipper, A dirty little nipper, With glass in ass he
    > >circumcised the skipper,

    > >arr, Billy sometimes it gets lonely on the high seas...

    > Arrr, that nay be the way I heared it, matey...
    >
    > (while playing squeezebox)
    >
    > Tommy Loy
    > the cabin boy,
    > that dirty little nipper
    >
    > He filled his ass
    > with broken glass
    > and circumcised the skipper.
    >
    > Yarrr!

    When I was in the sailing club at The University of Texas, when we
    went out drinking after sailing, we used to sing 'The Crew of the Good
    Ship Venus'

    We're the Crew of the Good Ship Venus
    Our figurehead was a whore in bed
    And our mast was an erect penis

    Our Captain's name was higgins
    He really had a biggins
    Our gallant ship it went twice around
    And we used the rest for riggings

    (chorus)

    more stanzas I've forgotten, yours probably is one.

    it went on and on.

    I remember one night was photographing all the event, last frame in
    the roll of slides was an empty beer mug, a bit out of focus, shot
    from table level. That was the night the Bagpipers were at the same
    tavern . Being kindred spirits we decided to join in revelry. There
    are some things you can do when you're young you can't do when you get
    older, this was one of them.
    frank, Sep 19, 2008