Re: Talk dirty to me

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by William Graham, Oct 31, 2004.

  1. "Erissa" <> wrote in message
    > Young 30's loud-mouthed Wiccan with a shitty attitude and general
    > contempt for apathetic, Lexus-worshipping, stuck up Republicans
    > seeks same or younger GWF for obnoxious fun times. I am a versatile,
    > uninhibited gal who loves sex outside in the woods, in the dirt,
    > in the mud, in the yard, on the hood of your mother's car and,
    > sometimes, the occasional rubbish bin. Oh yeah... I'm into loud
    > noises while doing it. There's nothing like scaring the horses,
    > or the neighbors.
    >
    > I'm not a '10' and am not seeking one. In fact I despise such
    > creatures unless you're married and there's a remote chance that I
    > can ruin your marriage. General interests include church vandalism,
    > fucking and then "outing" closeted members of the clergy, burning
    > tires on the lawns of politicians, nice long walks on the beach with
    > a gun, late-night camp fires on the front steps of trendy night clubs,
    > fucking with cab drivers, making fun of hippies and playing "scratch
    > the Mercedes."
    >
    > The possibility of a companion is not as interesting to me as the idea
    > of a sex slave who's into face-sitting, deep fisting, butt-licking,
    > clit-chewing, hair-pulling good times with a scratch or two to remember
    > each other by. Sitting on someone's face is one of my favorite yoga
    > positions. All things sexual are negotiable.
    >
    > I live in North Carolina and would prefer not to travel more than
    > 300 or so miles. However, if you have red hair I'm willing to
    > travel to say, Prague. Men, gym bunnies and other Narcissistic body
    > nazis please don't bother responding to me as I will only laugh at
    > you and make you feel even more inadequate. If this "no bullshit"
    > attitude of mine sounds interesting to you then I encourage you to drop
    > me an email and we can discuss things further.
    >
    > I will answer ALL emails!
    >
    > Love ya!
    >
    > Erissa <>

    .....My kinda gal.........
    William Graham, Oct 31, 2004

  2. William Graham

    m II Guest

    William Graham wrote:

    >>I will answer ALL emails!
    >>
    >>Love ya!
    >>
    >>Erissa <>

    > ....My kinda gal.........

    William..do you know where your wife is?

    mike
    m II, Oct 31, 2004

  3. "m II" <> wrote in message
    > William Graham wrote:
    >
    >>>I will answer ALL emails!
    >>>
    >>>Love ya!
    >>>
    >>>Erissa <>

    >> ....My kinda gal.........

    > William..do you know where your wife is?

    Yup. She phoned me a little while ago. She is in the Forester on her way
    from San Jose to Railroad Flat in the Sierras....Going to visit with the
    grandkids during Halloween....I'm batchin' it this week.........
    William Graham, Oct 31, 2004