    EJay05 Guest

    Yeah, try TESTKING. The questions are 90% similar. You can download i
    at any www.tesking.com for a price but for the best bet, PM ME :

    EJay05, Nov 13, 2005

  2. EJay05

    Jamco Guest

    yeah testking is just the actual questions. It is 100% cheating, lowers the
    value of the certs, don't cheat.

    Jamco, Nov 14, 2005

  3. EJay05

    Guest

    I'm not suggesting you to take braindumps. May be some questions you
    will find similar to real exam questions, but what ultimately sustain
    you in IT world is your real knowledge. Employer can anytime fire you
    if he couldn/t satisfied with you. Ya first time i used only Meyers
    book and failed......................although book is very good cover
    everything you need for exam, but one simulation test i'm suggesting
    you to buy. It pinpoint your weak area, where you need improvement. I
    didn't compare 4th and 5th adition. If you didn't find book
    satisfactory, go on net for article and free study guide. I too got
    several matter from there very relevant. I passed A+ on 2nd try. its
    not so tough. Just you need study smartly and nothing else.

    , Nov 16, 2005