Re: Taking It In The Fannie With The D3x!!

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Colin.D, Mar 23, 2009.

  1. Colin.D

    Colin.D Guest

    Larry Thong wrote:
    > Yep! Even the 700mm isn't big enough for the old poop chute!
    >
    > <http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm261/Ritaberk/Fannie.jpg>

    Fercrissakes you do come up with unmitigated crap/garbage/bullshit Rita.

    Colin D.

    Colin.D, Mar 23, 2009

  2. Colin.D

    Nicko Guest

    On Mar 23, 5:35 pm, "Colin.D" <> wrote:
    > Larry Thong wrote:
    > > Yep!  Even the 700mm isn't big enough for the old poop chute!

    > > <http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm261/Ritaberk/Fannie.jpg>

    > Fercrissakes you do come up with unmitigated crap/garbage/bullshit Rita.

    ¡¡¡That was a great and really clever and cute photo with the Nikon-
    something-something!!!1eleven!ll!!!!!!!!!1

    --
    YOP...

    Nicko, Mar 24, 2009

  3. Colin.D

    tony cooper Guest

    On Tue, 24 Mar 2009 11:35:04 +1300, "Colin.D" <>
    wrote:

    >Larry Thong wrote:
    >> Yep! Even the 700mm isn't big enough for the old poop chute!
    >>
    >> <http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm261/Ritaberk/Fannie.jpg>
    >>

    >Fercrissakes you do come up with unmitigated crap/garbage/bullshit Rita.

    While Larry's sense of humor has developed only to about the 6th grade
    level, it's better than the complete lack of a sense of humor that you
    evidence.

    The "poop deck" is at the rear of a ship or boat, and "Fannie" is
    close enough to the American usage of the term "Fanny". And, there's
    a chute there. UK readers might have been expecting something
    completely different.

    Not a good joke, but he or she got you to look, right? She got you to
    look at an image that is sharp and tight even if it completely without
    interest as far as subject matter.

    --
    Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida

    tony cooper, Mar 24, 2009
  4. Colin.D

    Nicko Guest

    On Mar 23, 10:11 pm, tony cooper <> wrote:
    > On Tue, 24 Mar 2009 11:35:04 +1300, "Colin.D" <>
    > wrote:
    >
    > >Larry Thong wrote:
    > >> Yep!  Even the 700mm isn't big enough for the old poop chute!

    > >> <http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm261/Ritaberk/Fannie.jpg>

    > >Fercrissakes you do come up with unmitigated crap/garbage/bullshit Rita.

    > While Larry's sense of humor has developed only to about the 6th grade
    > level, it's better than the complete lack of a sense of humor that you
    > evidence.
    >
    > The "poop deck" is at the rear of a ship or boat, and "Fannie" is
    > close enough to the American usage of the term "Fanny".   And, there's
    > a chute there.  UK readers might have been expecting something
    > completely different.

    Thank you for pointing that out, Detective Columbo.

    You are the perceptive one, now, aren't you, Sir? And your mastery of
    English, its derivatives, and its idioms is exemplary. Good on you.

    > Not a good joke, but he or she got you to look, right?  She got you to
    > look at an image that is sharp and tight even if it completely without
    > interest as far as subject matter.

    HAW HAW so in other words, the joke is on us.

    Now if I might direct my own attention to Exhibit B:

    http://kriho.com/fun_stuff.html (sfw)

    --
    YOP...

    Nicko, Mar 24, 2009
  5. Colin.D

    tony cooper Guest

    On Mon, 23 Mar 2009 20:54:12 -0700 (PDT), Nicko
    <> wrote:

    >On Mar 23, 10:11 pm, tony cooper <> wrote:
    >> On Tue, 24 Mar 2009 11:35:04 +1300, "Colin.D" <>
    >> wrote:

    >> >Fercrissakes you do come up with unmitigated crap/garbage/bullshit Rita.

    >> While Larry's sense of humor has developed only to about the 6th grade
    >> level, it's better than the complete lack of a sense of humor that you
    >> evidence.
    >>
    >> The "poop deck" is at the rear of a ship or boat, and "Fannie" is
    >> close enough to the American usage of the term "Fanny".   And, there's
    >> a chute there.  UK readers might have been expecting something
    >> completely different.

    >Thank you for pointing that out, Detective Columbo.
    >
    >You are the perceptive one, now, aren't you, Sir? And your mastery of
    >English, its derivatives, and its idioms is exemplary. Good on you.
    >

    >> Not a good joke, but he or she got you to look, right?  She got you to
    >> look at an image that is sharp and tight even if it completely without
    >> interest as far as subject matter.

    >HAW HAW so in other words, the joke is on us.

    Got it in one, mate.

    --
    Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida

    tony cooper, Mar 24, 2009