RE: Take 70-526 first or 70-536?

Discussion in 'MCTS' started by TwinstarJoe, Dec 9, 2006.

  1. TwinstarJoe

    TwinstarJoe Guest

    I passed both, so I'm now officiallly an MCTS. I thought I studied equally
    hard, but I score much higher on the 536. Anyway, I Read the main books
    required, but I also read another book called just C# 2005, and ADO.NET 2.0.
    I would recommend a blog that is out there about the 526 test, which was
    really helpful. Sorry I don't have the url, but you'll find it of 70-536 blog.

    Best of luck.
    Joe Barry

    TwinstarJoe, Dec 9, 2006