Re: T-Bird 2.0.0.19

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by OldGringo38, Sep 1, 2010.

  1. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 9/1/2010 4:07 PM Just to please that super-ego, Meat Plow wrote the
    following tidbit of information:
    > Any way to delete all the poasts in a news group using T-Bird 2? I'd
    > like to use it occasionally in Solaris 10 but want to get rid of old and
    > read poasts.

    look under account settings sync & Storage.
    --
    OldGringo38
    Just West Of Nowhere

    OldGringo38, Sep 1, 2010

  2. OldGringo38

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Wed, 01 Sep 2010 16:28:26 -0500, OldGringo38 wrote:

    > On 9/1/2010 4:07 PM Just to please that super-ego, Meat Plow wrote the
    > following tidbit of information:
    >> Any way to delete all the poasts in a news group using T-Bird 2? I'd
    >> like to use it occasionally in Solaris 10 but want to get rid of old
    >> and read poasts.

    > look under account settings sync & Storage.

    So I'm guessing there is no way to select all then move to trash. Bummer.

    Meat Plow, Sep 1, 2010

  3. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 9/1/2010 4:49 PM Just to please that super-ego, Meat Plow wrote the
    following tidbit of information:
    > Meat Plow wrote:
    >> On Wed, 01 Sep 2010 16:28:26 -0500, OldGringo38 wrote:
    >>
    >>> On 9/1/2010 4:07 PM Just to please that super-ego, Meat Plow wrote the
    >>> following tidbit of information:
    >>> look under account settings sync & Storage.

    >> So I'm guessing there is no way to select all then move to trash. Bummer.
    >>

    > Bingo! Set properties to always delete read messages.

    I knew you'd find it. Good Luck.

    OldGringo38, Sep 1, 2010
  4. OldGringo38

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Wed, 01 Sep 2010 17:11:57 -0500, OldGringo38 wrote:

    > On 9/1/2010 4:49 PM Just to please that super-ego, Meat Plow wrote the
    > following tidbit of information:
    >> Meat Plow wrote:

    >>> So I'm guessing there is no way to select all then move to trash.
    >>> Bummer.
    >>>

    >> Bingo! Set properties to always delete read messages.

    > I knew you'd find it. Good Luck.

    Yeah I prolly should have poked around inside first but I knew a couple
    of you use/used it. And the Solaris port shouldn't have differed much
    from the Winbox version. Thanks again.

    Meat Plow, Sep 2, 2010
  5. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 9/2/2010 6:40 AM Just to please that super-ego, Meat Plow wrote the
    following tidbit of information:
    > On Wed, 01 Sep 2010 17:11:57 -0500, OldGringo38 wrote:
    >
    >> On 9/1/2010 4:49 PM Just to please that super-ego, Meat Plow wrote the
    >> following tidbit of information:

    >>> Bingo! Set properties to always delete read messages.

    >> I knew you'd find it. Good Luck.

    > Yeah I prolly should have poked around inside first but I knew a couple
    > of you use/used it. And the Solaris port shouldn't have differed much
    > from the Winbox version. Thanks again.

    Welcome <g>

    OldGringo38, Sep 2, 2010