Re: System reinstall question

Discussion in 'A+ Certification' started by in Technicolor®, Jan 11, 2008.

  1. Buy a new hard drive and a USB hard drive enclosure. Put the new hard drive
    in the CPU and the old full drive in the enclosure. Install the apps that
    you want on your updated, freshly installed system and then transfer via the
    enclosure the data files and settings you would like to have on the new
    unit.

    in Technicolor®, Jan 11, 2008