Re: system crash

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by -Andy-, Sep 5, 2005.

  1. -Andy-

    -Andy- Guest

    "robert durham" <> wrote in message
    news:_SWSe.3667$...
    > now pulling my hair out wots left My system crashes at regular times eg
    > when on net seems to be favourite fitted new hard drive taken out one 512
    > memory running amd 3000+ 512 memory radeon 9200 card any help will be
    > appreciated

    whydontyoutryrepostingthequestionwithsomekindofpunctuationsoweknowwhatthefuckitisyourfuckingonaboutyoufuckingretardedandbackwardcunt

    -Andy-, Sep 5, 2005

  2. -Andy-

    Fred Tehbot Guest

    -Andy-, <nospam@****--you.com>, whose name means "arrogant twat; has many
    qualities only found in gays", blew out:

    > WhYdOnTyOuTrYrEpOsTiNgThEqUeStIoNwItHsOmEkInDoFpUnCtUaTiOnSoWeKnOw
    > WhAtThEfUcKiTiSyOuRfUcKiNgOnAbOuTyOuFuCkInGrEtArDeDaNdBaCkWaRdCuNt

    What?

    Fred Tehbot, Sep 5, 2005

  3. -Andy-

    Aquila Deus Guest

    -Andy- wrote:
    > "robert durham" <> wrote in message
    > > now pulling my hair out wots left My system crashes at regular times eg
    > > when on net seems to be favourite fitted new hard drive taken out one 512
    > > memory running amd 3000+ 512 memory radeon 9200 card any help will be
    > > appreciated

    > whydontyoutryrepostingthequestionwithsomekindofpunctuationsoweknowwhatthefuckitisyourfuckingonaboutyoufuckingretardedandbackwardcunt

    lOlyOukUNt!

    Aquila Deus, Sep 5, 2005