Re: System boot stalling on ESCD

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by greg@netlink.com, Sep 8, 2004.

  1. Guest

    > From: why? <fgrirp*sgc@VAINY!Qznq.fpvragvfg.pbz>
    >
    >I fixed this by going into the BIOS, selecting "Reset Configuration
    >Data"...

    This probably fixed it for me too but I didn't know it at the time. I
    spent most of last night trying different settings, default settings,
    manual vs, auto, slow vs fast etc which got me to SafeMode and then
    eventually it booted up fine after about 30 or so reboots so I'm not sure
    what I did but it's working now. I changed the battery to be on the same
    side.

    Thanks to all for your help,

    Greg

    , Sep 8, 2004