Re: Sysinternals

Discussion in 'MCSA' started by lowdes, Jun 14, 2007.

  1. lowdes

    lowdes Guest

    I'm the only tool in my environment.

    lowdes, Jun 14, 2007

  2. lowdes

    CBIC Guest

    "lowdes" <> wrote in message
    > I'm the only tool in my environment.

    haha. Nice. Self depricating humo(u)r at its finest.

    CBIC, Jun 14, 2007

  3. lowdes

    kpg Guest

    "lowdes" <> wrote in news:O5RHvasrHHA.4800
    @TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl:

    > I'm the only tool in my environment.

    2nded

    kpg, Jun 14, 2007
  4. lowdes

    Cerebrus Guest

    On Jun 15, 2:38 am, kpg <> wrote:
    > "lowdes" <> wrote in news:O5RHvasrHHA.4800
    > @TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl:
    >
    > > I'm the only tool in my environment.

    > 2nded

    3rdededed ! Brilliant, Lowdes ! That is one assertion even the Nazi
    penguins aren't going to dispute.

    Cerebrus, Jun 16, 2007
  5. lowdes

    2feral Guest

    Yeah my favourite would have to be NEWSID

    You basically setup your Server in Virtual PC, then copy and paste the
    core files, do some renaming and then boot up and apply new sid, hey
    presto a massive array of servers, in only the time it takes to copy
    the files.

    Gotta love filemon to.

    2feral, Jun 27, 2007