Re: Synchronized Swimmers Love The D3!!

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Tzortzakakis Dimitrios, Jun 23, 2008.

  1. ? "Rita Berkowitz" <> ?????? ??? ??????
    news:eek:...
    > For that matter, even Olympic hopefuls love the D3.
    >
    > <http://ritaberk.myhosting247.com/swimmers.htm>

    Your cat.... is swimming?

    --
    Tzortzakakis Dimitrios
    major in electrical engineering
    Tzortzakakis Dimitrios, Jun 23, 2008

  2. Tzortzakakis Dimitrios

    Annika1980 Guest

    On Jun 24, 10:40 am, George Kerby <> wrote:

    > > Did I mention the Lab swims underwater?

    > Attached to the lead weight belt.

    Now you're getting D-Mac excited. He is the noted dog torturer, you
    know.

    As for the cat swimming, that isn't such a great feat. The tough part
    was getting out of the bag.
    Annika1980, Jun 24, 2008

  3. ? "Rita Berkowitz" <> ?????? ??? ??????
    > Tzortzakakis Dimitrios wrote:
    >
    >>> <http://ritaberk.myhosting247.com/swimmers.htm>
    >>>

    >> Your cat.... is swimming?

    > Yep! He's out there every day with us. Did I mention the Lab swims
    > underwater?

    Well, that's the second cat I've seen that likes water (the other was a
    tommy, a turkish cat, his owner washed him).I 'll send the link of your
    photo, to my sister, who's fond of cats, too.

    Tzortzakakis Dimitrios, Jun 24, 2008
  4. Tzortzakakis Dimitrios

    Annika1980 Guest

    The REAL Rita: BUSTED!

    On Jun 24, 8:12 pm, "Rita Berkowitz" <> wrote:

    > I still have to migrate some of my old Max & Remy
    > swimming photos over from my old Geocities site.  Got some great new ones
    > too.  Maybe I'll just make a page dedicated to them.
    >
    > Rita

    Why not just link to your Flickr page since they are all posted there?
    Here's my fav, called "Bitch in Heat!"

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/softpaw/185075860/sizes/o/

    Yes, sports fans, that is the REAL "Mrs. Rita."
    Or do you still prefer "Digital Soft Paw?"

    Funny story about how I came across your site, dude.
    My mom e-mailed me one of those silly chain e-mails with lots of silly
    animal pics and I recognized two of them as being of your own Max and
    Remy.
    Didn't take my crackhead research team long from there to track your
    ass down.

    Oh well, the jig is up. Thanks for playing. You can spare us all the
    BS now.

    WHO RULES?
    Annika1980, Jun 26, 2008
  5. Tzortzakakis Dimitrios

    tony cooper Guest

    Re: The REAL Rita: BUSTED!

    On Wed, 25 Jun 2008 20:56:53 -0700 (PDT), Annika1980
    <> wrote:

    >On Jun 24, 8:12 pm, "Rita Berkowitz" <> wrote:
    >
    >> I still have to migrate some of my old Max & Remy
    >> swimming photos over from my old Geocities site.  Got some great new ones
    >> too.  Maybe I'll just make a page dedicated to them.
    >>
    >> Rita

    >Why not just link to your Flickr page since they are all posted there?
    >Here's my fav, called "Bitch in Heat!"
    >
    >http://www.flickr.com/photos/softpaw/185075860/sizes/o/
    >
    >Yes, sports fans, that is the REAL "Mrs. Rita."
    >Or do you still prefer "Digital Soft Paw?"
    >
    >Funny story about how I came across your site, dude.
    >My mom e-mailed me one of those silly chain e-mails with lots of silly
    >animal pics and I recognized two of them as being of your own Max and
    >Remy.
    >Didn't take my crackhead research team long from there to track your
    >ass down.
    >
    >Oh well, the jig is up. Thanks for playing. You can spare us all the
    >BS now.
    >
    >WHO RULES?

    If that is truly Rita, then you've spoiled the game for your buddies.
    The person in the photo is not male, not ugly, and not fat...just a
    rather ordinary, pleasant-looking, female.

    Now can you find a candid of Helen? It would be interesting to see
    what color her nose is.

    --
    Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida
    tony cooper, Jun 26, 2008
  6. Tzortzakakis Dimitrios

    m II Guest

    Re: The REAL Rita: BUSTED!

    Annika1980 AKA Bret Douglas, wrote:

    > WHO RULES?

    Not you, thief. Did you steal any of the pictures on that site?

    mike

    --
    Due to the insane amount of spam and garbage, this filter
    blocks all postings from Gmail, Google Mail and Google Groups.

    http://improve-usenet.org/
    m II, Jun 26, 2008
  7. Tzortzakakis Dimitrios

    Annika1980 Guest

    Re: The REAL Rita: BUSTED!

    On Jun 26, 9:24 am, tony cooper <> wrote:

    > If that is truly Rita, then you've spoiled the game for your buddies.
    > The person in the photo is not male, not ugly, and not fat...just a
    > rather ordinary, pleasant-looking, female.

    No, dumbass, "Rita" is the one who took the photo. That's "Mrs. Rita
    in the pic."
    Annika1980, Jun 26, 2008
  8. Tzortzakakis Dimitrios

    Annika1980 Guest

    Re: The REAL Rita: BUSTED!

    On Jun 26, 9:32 am, m II <> wrote:

    > Not you, thief. Did you steal any of the pictures on that site?
    >
    > mike

    "Sit!" "Good stalker!"
    Annika1980, Jun 26, 2008
  9. Re: The REAL Rita: BUSTED!

    Annika1980 wrote:
    > On Jun 26, 9:24 am, tony cooper <> wrote:
    >> If that is truly Rita, then you've spoiled the game for your buddies.
    >> The person in the photo is not male, not ugly, and not fat...just a
    >> rather ordinary, pleasant-looking, female.

    > No, dumbass, "Rita" is the one who took the photo. That's "Mrs. Rita
    > in the pic."

    Are you also a graduate of the "Rita" school of charm and deportment?

    You seem to have the same pleasant nature and well bred eloquence as the
    delightful Rita.

    Secret Squirrel

    --

    Ingrid Rose

    clandestin.ecureuil(insert missing symbol here)gmail.com
    clandestin_écureuil, Jun 26, 2008
  10. Tzortzakakis Dimitrios

    Helen Guest

    Re: The REAL Rita: BUSTED!

    On Jun 26, 11:20 am, clandestin_écureuil <> wrote:
    > Annika1980 wrote:
    > > On Jun 26, 9:24 am, tony cooper <> wrote:
    > >> If that is truly Rita, then you've spoiled the game for your buddies.
    > >> The person in the photo is not male, not ugly, and not fat...just a
    > >> rather ordinary, pleasant-looking, female.

    > > No, dumbass, "Rita" is the one who took the photo.  That's "Mrs. Rita
    > > in the pic."

    > Are you also a graduate of the "Rita" school of charm and deportment?
    >
    > You seem to have the same pleasant nature and well bred eloquence as the
    > delightful Rita.
    >
    > Secret Squirrel
    >
    > --
    >
    > Ingrid Rose
    >
    > clandestin.ecureuil(insert missing symbol here)gmail.com

    They don't understand politeness or being respectful of others. It
    just goes over their heads, so Bret and anyone else for that matter
    has to communicate the only way these trolls understand.
    Helen, Jun 26, 2008
  11. Tzortzakakis Dimitrios

    tony cooper Guest

    Re: The REAL Rita: BUSTED!

    On Thu, 26 Jun 2008 07:53:53 -0700 (PDT), Annika1980
    <> wrote:

    >On Jun 26, 9:24 am, tony cooper <> wrote:
    >>
    >> If that is truly Rita, then you've spoiled the game for your buddies.
    >> The person in the photo is not male, not ugly, and not fat...just a
    >> rather ordinary, pleasant-looking, female.

    >No, dumbass, "Rita" is the one who took the photo. That's "Mrs. Rita
    >in the pic."

    And how do you know this?

    You're a good photographer, Bret, but mentally and socially you ride
    the short bus.

    --
    Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida
    tony cooper, Jun 26, 2008
  12. Tzortzakakis Dimitrios

    Draco Guest

    Re: The REAL Rita: BUSTED!

    On Jun 26, 9:32 am, m II <> wrote:
    > Annika1980 AKA Bret Douglas, wrote:
    >
    > > WHO RULES?

    > Not you, thief. Did you steal any of the pictures on that site?
    >
    > mike
    >
    > --
    > Due to the insane amount of spam and garbage, this filter
    > blocks all postings from Gmail, Google Mail and Google Groups.
    >
    > http://improve-usenet.org/

    Mikee, mikee, mikee. If you put it out there for everyone to see and
    copy, how is he a thief? Just because he made your image look better
    and gave you credit for the original image? Because he gave clues as
    to what he did to improve the image in question? Because he offered to
    correct the original and return it and the correct copy to you better
    than it was along with helpful instructions to repete the process on
    other images??

    Pleeease, get over it and return to photography. IIRC you had a very
    good eye and did some rather remarkable imagery. I hope you can do it
    some more.

    Draco
    Draco, Jun 26, 2008
  13. Tzortzakakis Dimitrios

    Annika1980 Guest

    Re: The REAL Rita: BUSTED!

    On Jun 26, 12:11 pm, tony cooper <> wrote:

    > You're a good photographer, Bret, but mentally and socially you ride
    > the short bus.

    You've seen some of my pics so you are qualified to comment on them.
    But since we've never met I think you are talking out your ass on the
    rest of it.
    Annika1980, Jun 26, 2008
  14. Tzortzakakis Dimitrios

    tony cooper Guest

    Re: The REAL Rita: BUSTED!

    On Thu, 26 Jun 2008 10:19:27 -0700 (PDT), Annika1980
    <> wrote:

    >On Jun 26, 12:11 pm, tony cooper <> wrote:
    >>
    >> You're a good photographer, Bret, but mentally and socially you ride
    >> the short bus.

    >You've seen some of my pics so you are qualified to comment on them.
    >But since we've never met I think you are talking out your ass on the
    >rest of it.

    I've seen your pix, and my comments on the pix are based on what I've
    seen. I've seen your posts, and my comments on your mental and social
    skills are based on what I've read. Same source, same basis of
    evaluation. Your inability to figure this out is why I think you ride
    the short bus.

    The fact that you can't figure out that a person in the photograph can
    be the person taking the photograph is indicative of your mental
    skills.
    --
    Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida
    tony cooper, Jun 26, 2008
  15. Tzortzakakis Dimitrios

    Draco Guest

    Re: The REAL Rita: BUSTED!

    On Jun 26, 3:14 pm, tony cooper <> wrote:
    > On Thu, 26 Jun 2008 10:19:27 -0700 (PDT), Annika1980
    >
    > <> wrote:
    > >On Jun 26, 12:11 pm, tony cooper <> wrote:

    > >> You're a good photographer, Bret, but mentally and socially you ride
    > >> the short bus.

    > >You've seen some of my pics so you are qualified to comment on them.
    > >But since we've never met I think you are talking out your ass on the
    > >rest of it.

    > I've seen your pix, and my comments on the pix are based on what I've
    > seen.  I've seen your posts, and my comments on your mental and social
    > skills are based on what I've read.  Same source, same basis of
    > evaluation.  Your inability to figure this out is why I think you ride
    > the short bus.
    >
    > The fact that you can't figure out that a person in the photograph can
    > be the person taking the photograph is indicative of your mental
    > skills.
    > --
    > Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida

    Tony, good reply to a tough question to start. Have you posted to the
    SI before? I seem to remember that you had and had shown some nice
    work. Either way, being polite is more the not norm on Use-net NG than
    anything else. I think Bret was responding in a way that he has needed
    to in the past. Some of these poster have the mind of a sewer and a
    mouth to prove it.

    Keep shooting and enjoying photography.

    Draco
    Draco, Jun 26, 2008
  16. Tzortzakakis Dimitrios

    Mark Thomas Guest

    OT Re: The REAL Rita: BUSTED!

    (I had to tag this OT? As if it would be anything else on a Berkowitz
    thread.. (O:)

    John McWilliams wrote:
    > Rita Berkowitz wrote:
    >> Draco wrote:
    >>
    >>> I think Bret was responding in a way that he has needed
    >>> to in the past. Some of these poster have the mind of a sewer and a
    >>> mouth to prove it.

    >> Let's not forget that Bret isn't without sin when stirring the pot.
    >> He's
    >> been known to instigate many confrontations with D-Mac.

    > Er, that was rather mutual with Douglas.
    >
    >> So, basically what
    >> you are saying is wasted effort since most of the readers already know
    >> the
    >> real deal.

    > No he's not, and most do not know the real deal.

    Indeed.

    This is for anyone who might still take Rita seriously... Rita's
    comments are just another troll posting, but let's pretend to take it
    seriously.. for just a moment..

    Rita says everyone 'knows the real deal', yet that same 'knowing' Rita
    accused *me* (multiple times) of attacking D-M's wife and family. Nice.
    That was a complete and utter lie, yet she was so gutless and such a
    practised liar that she refused to acknowledge her 'mistake' and *still*
    isn't able to bring herself to tell the truth and apologise, just like
    D-M. Real nice - but of course, it was all just a joke, wasn't it, Rita?

    So, 'most readers know'? Actually, yes, they probably do, judging by
    the lack of support Rita has received here... (O: It's just *Rita* who
    doesn't know. Hypocritically she has attacked me in *exactly* the way
    she criticises others. But judging by the responses I've seen here, I
    don't think there are many who are taking her seriously - like I said, I
    know it's just a troll. In case *anyone* thinks otherwise, I would
    suggest you do a bit of homework on Rita. After that, if you're still
    on Rita's side and believe her story, post your support here and I shall
    happily provide some enlightening links. (If it's just the usual Rita
    response, I won't see it unless someone kindly reposts it.)

    Now, on a positive note, Rita has actually posted a few good images in
    the past, but it is clear that she 'deliberately' (at least, that is
    what she said *afterwards*) posted crap most of the time. Which is a
    pity, because she genuinely appeared to have *some* talent (why it
    wasn't always used is anybody's guess). The funny thing is, she doesn't
    seem to realise that if she just posted images and refrained from the
    verbiage, she would gain respect. But that doesn't appear to be what
    she wants.

    C'est la vie.

    Anyway, I have noticed that the folk who behave in this way eventually
    lose their audience and vanish*** when they find themselves being
    ignored, or their bluff is called, or it is no longer 'fun'.

    Indeed *I've* been ignoring Rita lately, until this.. Woops! So this
    post is an aberration, and I shall now return to my normal,
    (killfile-Rita), approach.

    nite all..

    *** (Or perhaps they just morph into a new identity, wink, wink..)
    Mark Thomas, Jun 27, 2008
  17. Tzortzakakis Dimitrios

    Ray Fischer Guest

    Re: OT Re: The REAL Rita: BUSTED!

    Rita Berkowitz <> wrote:
    >Mark Thomas wrote:
    >
    >> This is for anyone who might still take Rita seriously... Rita's
    >> comments are just another troll posting, but let's pretend to take it
    >> seriously.. for just a moment..

    ><YAWN>

    You've been outed as a troll.

    Cope.

    --
    Ray Fischer
    Ray Fischer, Jun 28, 2008
  18. Tzortzakakis Dimitrios

    Ray Fischer Guest

    Re: The REAL Rita: BUSTED by the child-abuser!

    Rita Berkowitz <> wrote:
    >Noons wrote:

    >> and as usual, Bret-the-fuckwit resorts
    >> to attacking children when his attacks on
    >> adults backfire.

    >Sad, very sad. I had high hopes for him growing up, but I was wrong.

    We have hopes of you growing up. Not high hopes, of course. More
    like a vaguely optimistic sense than you might someday learn to act
    like an adult.

    > It's
    >sad that there are several people out here that have to resort to this
    >childish and underhanded technique.

    98% on the irony meter.

    --
    Ray Fischer
    Ray Fischer, Jun 28, 2008
  19. Tzortzakakis Dimitrios

    Noons Guest

    Re: The REAL Rita: BUSTED!

    On Jun 26, 1:56 pm, Annika1980 <> wrote:

    > Oh well, the jig is up.  Thanks for playing. You can spare us all the
    > BS now.

    what exactly is the BS? he has a site on Flickr, like a zillion
    others,
    and for a long time and hasn't hidden it at all.
    and he has a crap photo site to bait you and your troll sock
    puppets.

    only a demented dip like you could call that "the jig is up"...

    jeez...
    Noons, Jun 30, 2008
  20. Tzortzakakis Dimitrios

    Noons Guest

    Re: The REAL Rita: BUSTED!

    Rita Berkowitz wrote,on my timestamp of 1/07/2008 10:51 AM:

    > first time when he stumbled on it. Seems he has the IQ of a toddler as
    > well
    > since it took him over two years to find the "jig"..

    pathetic, really.

    > It's funny how this one backfired on him when he didn't get the mileage he
    > thought he would.

    Not just this one. Even his pet trolls are starting
    to recognize him for the impotent child-abuser that
    he really is.
    Noons, Jul 1, 2008