Re: syllabus for MCDST

Discussion in 'MCDST' started by Neil, Jun 18, 2004.

  1. Neil

    Neil Guest

    <> wrote in news:1dd0a01c454f3
    $3b5aa980$:

    http://www.microsoft.com/india/learning/default.aspx

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jun 18, 2004

  2. Until study texts are available, I would recommend the Microsoft
    Resource kits.

    For the 70-271: Microsoft Windows XP Professional Resource Kit Second
    Edition
    For the 70-272: Microsoft Office 2003 Resource Kit

    ____________________________
    MCDST questions have a fixed format: The first paragraph starts with
    "You are a Desktop Support Technician" and then follows with a
    sentence or two describing the environment. The second and possibly
    third paragraph provides the problem statement. In the next section,
    you will provide your answer. Most are multiple choice but you may be
    asked to click on a displayed dialog box.
    I've used and recommend the practice tests from SelfTest. Go to
    www.selftestsoftware.com. They have the look and feel of the actual
    exams. Also, the questions are highly relevant.

    Ron Carswell A+ N+ CTT+ MCSA MCSE CCNA MCDST, Jun 19, 2004