Re: Swine Flu

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Bucky Breeder, May 7, 2009.

  1. JonC <> perpetrated this via

    > I am a 36 year old Muslim.
    >
    > I want to know if there is a pork free virus available,
    > a Halal version
    >
    > which I will be able to have without upsetting Mohamed???
    > Please advise.

    Muslims cannot get the swine flu else they lose their 72 virgins
    when they suicide bomb the international cafes full of students,
    wimmins, chillens, and other innocents.

    And after all that effort... pity the pitiful....

    I once got the diarrhea really bad just from licking a foldout
    of Salma Hayek - so you know the Mexican swines are toxically
    potent; yet not potable up to "our" modern technological standards.

    I also go a scratch from the staple... but that's probably not
    relevant to your terrorist agenda.

    HTH.

    --

    I am Bucky Breeder, (*(^; , and whilst my huge stimulus package
    may not save the US economy; it sure makes the wimmins happy!

    Pay your taxes to keep those stimulus rebates in the mail :

    http://z.about.com/d/politicalhumor/1/0/z/8/2/hopenosis.gif

    Bucky Breeder, May 7, 2009