Re: SuSE will have arrived the day someone starts emulating it.

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by Ezra Tasmann, Feb 4, 2005.

  1. Ezra Tasmann

    Ezra Tasmann Guest

    Jeff_Relf, <>, wrote:

    > Hi Spooky,
    >
    > The mere existence of WineX and Crossover Office
    > supports the notion that WinXP is the retail-level standard.

    What a load of fucking illogical crap, Relf, you brain dead fucktwat.

    Using your own illogic and extrapolating it to its logical conclusion, the
    mere existence of Unix Services for Windows "supports the notion that [UNIX]
    is the retail-level standard."

    You completely illogical shit and sperm stain on a homosexual's underpants.

    Ezra Tasmann, Feb 4, 2005

  2. Ezra Tasmann

    Jeff_Relf Guest

    What is the killer-app that runs only on SuSE ?

    Hi Ezra ( and Spooky ), Even after Googling,
    I have no idea what " Unix Services for Windows " might be.

    Further, even if it could run SuSE ( a big if ),
    What is the killer-app that runs only on SuSE ( or other deviant )
    that would prompt such a thing ?

    Jeff_Relf, Feb 4, 2005

  3. Ezra Tasmann

    Rick Guest

    Re: What is the killer-app that runs only on SuSE ?

    On Fri, 04 Feb 2005 02:35:01 +0000, Jeff_Relf wrote:

    > Hi Ezra ( and Spooky ), Even after Googling,
    > I have no idea what " Unix Services for Windows " might be.
    >
    > Further, even if it could run SuSE ( a big if ),
    > What is the killer-app that runs only on SuSE ( or other deviant )
    > that would prompt such a thing ?

    What is a 'killer app' on window$?

    --
    Rick

    Rick, Feb 4, 2005
  4. Ezra Tasmann

    Tuvya Riehl Guest

    Jeff_Relf, <>, wrote:

    > Hi Ezra ( and Spooky ), Even after Googling,
    > I have no idea what " Unix Services for Windows " might be.

    http://www.microsoft.com/windows/sfu/

    Since the mention wasn't in quotes, it can only be inferred that you
    fuckwittedly entered it in quotes anyway, you dumb ****.

    > Further, even if it could run SuSE ( a big if ),
    > What is the killer-app that runs only on SuSE ( or other deviant )
    > that would prompt such a thing ?

    Don't change the fucking goalposts, Relf, you moronic fucktart [sic]. No
    amount of weedling, snivelling, obfuscation, conflation or downright
    fuckwittery on your part will change the fact that you're a fucking idiot.
    Nor will it change the fact that your "logic" is totally fucked.

    The fact of the matter is, you brainless cottonwoolfart, your first claim
    was about running win apps under wine/cxoffice. You have now asked about
    running an entire fucking linux OS under windows. Slight difference there,
    tardman. You are an idiot, and one hell of a fucking idiot at that, you
    fucking no-hope ****.

    Tuvya Riehl, Feb 4, 2005
  5. Ezra Tasmann

    Mr Floppy Guest

    Rick wiped, flushed and then wrote into alt.os.windows-xp:

    > On Fri, 04 Feb 2005 02:35:01 +0000, Jeff_Relf wrote:
    >

    >> Hi Ezra ( and Spooky ), Even after Googling,
    >> I have no idea what " Unix Services for Windows " might be.
    >>
    >> Further, even if it could run SuSE ( a big if ),
    >> What is the killer-app that runs only on SuSE ( or other deviant )
    >> that would prompt such a thing ?

    > What is a 'killer app' on window$?

    VMware, and a Linux Image

    Who would want to run XP on a Linux Desktop?
    --
    Mr Floppy

    Mr Floppy, Feb 4, 2005
  6. Ezra Tasmann

    Jeff_Relf Guest

    Re: What is the killer-app that runs only on SuSE ?

    Hi Rick, Re: The lack of compelling SuSE-only apps at the retail level,

    You asked me: << What is a killer app on window$ ? >>

    X.CPP, if you're asking me ( and you are ).

    Visual Studio, Micro-Soft C++, Shareaza, Firefox ( in a way ),
    Internet Explorer ( under COM, not as a regular bowser ), Word, Excel,
    ....the list goes on and on.

    Jeff_Relf, Feb 19, 2005
  7. Ezra Tasmann

    On Sat, 19 Feb 2005 07:35:55 +0000, Jeff_Relf wrote:

    > Hi Rick, Re: The lack of compelling SuSE-only apps at the retail level,
    >
    > You asked me: << What is a killer app on window$ ? >>
    >
    > X.CPP, if you're asking me ( and you are ).

    No one buys window$ to run your crappy newsreader.

    > Visual Studio,

    No one buys window$ to run Visual Studio,

    > Micro-Soft C++

    No one buys window$ to run Micro-Soft C++

    > Shareaza

    No one buys window$ to run Shareaza

    > Firefox ( in a way ),

    No one buys window$ to run Firefox

    > Internet Explorer ( under COM, not as a regular bowser ),

    No one buys window$ to run Internet Explorer

    > Word, Excel, ...the list goes on and on.

    You don't have to but window$ to run Office. And the people that do buy
    window$ to run Office is because 'everyone else' uses Office. Its not the
    same thing.

    So, you haven't provided one killer app for window$.

    Here's 2 hints:

    At one time people bought Macs to run Pagemaker and postscript printers.

    At one time people bought Apple //s to run VisiCalc.

    --
    Rick

    Rick, Feb 19, 2005
  8. Re: What is the killer-app that runs only on SuSE ?

    Rick wrote:
    > On Sat, 19 Feb 2005 07:35:55 +0000, Jeff_Relf wrote:
    >

    >>Hi Rick, Re: The lack of compelling SuSE-only apps at the retail level,

    Not SuSE-specific but I would mention Unix/Linux style OS.
    If the OP can comprehend this.

    Stanislaw
    Slack user from Ulladulla.

    Stanislaw Flatto, Feb 19, 2005