Re: Surveillance Software - How do you know if you are being watched?

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Allistar, Jul 21, 2003.

  1. Allistar

    Allistar Guest

    MF wrote:

    > Hi Guys,
    >
    > Just wondering if someone could put my mind at ease.
    >
    > While off with the flu last week, my boss used my/his computer, I noticed
    > in the history that he had be looking at Spector & Eblaster Spying
    > software sites.
    >
    > I just don't want copies of my emails, to my friends going to my boss.
    >
    > Is it possible to find out if it has be installed on a pc, to see if Big
    > Brother is watching?
    >
    > Couldn't belief that this is software out there, like that.
    >
    > This was alot of software programs on this site, so he may have been
    > looking at something else......hopefully
    >
    > Thank you

    What operating system is this computer running?

    Allistar.
    Allistar, Jul 21, 2003

  2. Allistar

    Who is this Guest

    In article <siZSa.6377$>,
    Allistar <> wrote:

    > What operating system is this computer running?

    Does it matter, the mail will be intercepted at the pop/smtp level not
    at the local machine. Also all TCP/IP traffic will be monitored at the
    gateway.
    Who is this, Jul 22, 2003

  3. Allistar

    MF Guest