Re: Surveillance Software - How do you know if you are being watched?

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by samg, Jul 21, 2003.

  1. samg

    samg Guest

    "MF" <> wrote in

    > Hi Guys,
    >
    > Just wondering if someone could put my mind at ease.
    >
    > While off with the flu last week, my boss used my/his computer, I
    > noticed in the history that he had be looking at Spector & Eblaster
    > Spying software sites.
    >
    > I just don't want copies of my emails, to my friends going to my boss.
    >
    > Is it possible to find out if it has be installed on a pc, to see if
    > Big Brother is watching?
    >
    > Couldn't belief that this is software out there, like that.
    >
    > This was alot of software programs on this site, so he may have been
    > looking at something else......hopefully

    Number one rule is - never send personal email at work. Ever. Your
    employer has the legal right to read all your incoming/outgoing email if
    he or she chooses to.
    samg, Jul 21, 2003