Re: Surely This Cannot Be Correct

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Kráftéé, Jun 21, 2003.

  1. Kráftéé

    Kráftéé Guest

    > "Ralph Wade Phillips" <> wrote in message
    >> Howdy!
    >>
    >> "Steve Pounder" <stevepounder@.FIREPERSON.blueyonder.co.uk> wrote

    in
    >> message news:mY%Ia.1246$...
    >>>
    >>> "Rôgêr" <> wrote in message

    >>> Nope, Masters one & two.

    >> Then they ARE recovery / restore disks. Win98SE came on

    ONE
    >> - count it, ONE - CD.
    >>
    >> Those disks are locked to something inside a Packard Bell.
    >>
    >> What, you expect them to make it easy to steal the

    software?

    >> RwP

    > I expected to have the full win 98 se systems disks.
    > Should I have to format will these disks be sufficient for a full
    > restore?
    >
    > Thanks

    On the original machine yes.

    I've got system restore disks which won't even work for the machine
    they came with because I've changed HD so I don't know what you're
    complaining about...

    --
    B-)

    Here I go again.....