Re: Sure !

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by T-Bone, May 25, 2005.

  1. T-Bone

    T-Bone Guest

    "Amey Abhyankar." <> wrote
    > I have some study guides for M.C.S.E. track on Win2k3 ! But what you can
    > send me in exchange ? I am preparing for CCNA .

    Not only is he an ashfarker, but he's a dumb one. Asks for a response and
    doesn't provide an address.
    --
    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL

    T-Bone, May 25, 2005

  2. T-Bone

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, T-Bone expostulated for all the
    world to hear;

    > "Amey Abhyankar." <> wrote
    >> I have some study guides for M.C.S.E. track on Win2k3 ! But what you
    >> can
    >> send me in exchange ? I am preparing for CCNA .

    > Not only is he an ashfarker, but he's a dumb one. Asks for a response
    > and doesn't provide an address.

    Ol' Amey doesn't appear to be the sharpest tool in the shed. I think I was
    talking to him last week when I had to activate a couple of new
    workstations. Hey Amey! Do you work for Microsoft?

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110

    JaR, May 25, 2005