Re: Super-Zoom P&S Camera Beats DSLR (again) - Film at 11

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Steve, Nov 20, 2008.

  1. Steve

    Steve Guest

    Steve, Nov 20, 2008

  2. Steve

    Steve Guest

    On Thu, 20 Nov 2008 11:15:41 -0600, Patrick Jorgens
    <> wrote:

    >On Thu, 20 Nov 2008 13:59:16 GMT, Steve <> wrote:
    >

    >>On Wed, 19 Nov 2008 22:23:18 -0600, Morey Staffer
    >><> wrote:
    >>

    >>>http://www.cameralabs.com/reviews/Canon_PowerShot_SX10_IS/outdoor_results.shtml

    >>Shows me that if you don't mind crappy pictures even in daylight, you
    >>can get a P&S or a Rebel XSi with a cheap lens. Now, if you want to
    >>see some of the differences in capability of the *camera* vs. the
    >>lens, from the exact same review see:
    >>
    >>http://www.cameralabs.com/reviews/Canon_PowerShot_SX10_IS/noise.shtml
    >>
    >>Steve

    >So finds someone who doesn't have the talent to use anything lower than ISO1600.
    >
    >Advertised how much more crippled you are. :)

    If you can take pictures at low ISO, it's obvious it doesn't take
    talent because you don't have any. It takes talent to take pictures
    at high ISO, which is why you can't do it.

    Steve, Nov 20, 2008

  3. Steve

    Steve Guest

    On Thu, 20 Nov 2008 17:50:41 -0600, TobyTarkins
    <> wrote:

    >On Thu, 20 Nov 2008 23:37:16 GMT, Steve <> wrote:
    >

    >>On Thu, 20 Nov 2008 11:15:41 -0600, Patrick Jorgens
    >><> wrote:

    >>>So finds someone who doesn't have the talent to use anything lower than ISO1600.
    >>>
    >>>Advertised how much more crippled you are. :)

    >>If you can take pictures at low ISO, it's obvious it doesn't take
    >>talent because you don't have any. It takes talent to take pictures
    >>at high ISO, which is why you can't do it.

    >Think again about what you just typed. Then when you realize what you wrote,
    >slap your forehead, but do it with a good 5lb. sledge this time. All the other
    >times you've slapped yourself in the head it hasn't done much good. We must
    >increase your therapeutic dosage. If the 5lb. sledge has no effect, then try a
    >5lb. splitting-mallet. Eventually you'll come to you'll realize why you are so
    >stupid.

    What don't you understand? It's self evident that since you say you
    can only take pictures at low ISO, then it takes no talent to do that.
    It's self evident that since you have no talent and admit that you
    can't take pictures at high ISO, then it takes talent to take pictures
    at high ISO. It also seems evident that you're incapable of following
    a simple logical argument.

    Steve, Nov 20, 2008