Re: Summer Romance

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by trout, Jul 6, 2003.

  1. trout

    trout Guest

    MrToad wrote:

    > As I lay on my bed, thinking about you, I feel this strong urge to
    > grab you and squeeze you, because I can't forget last night. You came
    > to me unexpectedly during the balmy and calm night, and what happened
    > in my bed still leaves a tingling sensation in me. You appeared from
    > nowhere and shamelessly, without any reservations, you laid on my
    > naked body...you sensed my indifference, so you applied your hungry
    > mouth to me without any guilt or humiliation, and you drove me near
    > crazy while you drained me. Finally I went to sleep. Today when I
    > woke up, you were gone, I searched for you but to no avail, only the
    > sheets bore witness to last night's events. My body still bears faint
    > marks of your enthusiastic ravishings, making it harder to forget you.
    >
    > Tonight I will remain awake waiting for you...
    >
    > ....you f*@#ing mosquito.

    You had a dream, and fucked your pillow.
    --
    "Now, who's going to clean *that* up?"
    trout, Jul 6, 2003

  2. trout

    Unsigned Guest

    But did the dream include changing his pillow slip, or did he just roll over
    & sleep on it?

    Unsigned, Jul 6, 2003

  3. trout

    Josef Knecht Guest

    trout doodled:
    > MrToad wrote:
    >
    >> As I lay on my bed, thinking about you, I feel this strong urge to
    >> grab you and squeeze you, because I can't forget last night. You came
    >> to me unexpectedly during the balmy and calm night, and what happened
    >> in my bed still leaves a tingling sensation in me. You appeared from
    >> nowhere and shamelessly, without any reservations, you laid on my
    >> naked body...you sensed my indifference, so you applied your hungry
    >> mouth to me without any guilt or humiliation, and you drove me near
    >> crazy while you drained me. Finally I went to sleep. Today when I
    >> woke up, you were gone, I searched for you but to no avail, only the
    >> sheets bore witness to last night's events. My body still bears faint
    >> marks of your enthusiastic ravishings, making it harder to forget
    >> you.
    >>
    >> Tonight I will remain awake waiting for you...
    >>
    >> ....you f*@#ing mosquito.

    > You had a dream, and fucked your pillow.

    "WHOOOSHHhh.."

    --

    zar 2k3 - ULC Reverend
    NuMbEr Tr3#3!!!!11! on a lits...