Re: Sudden instability in IE6 on W98

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Hi Bear Nation, Jun 25, 2003.

  1. Dow 9,000 NASDAQ 1,650 are both wall points. I advised everyone to go short gold
    last week and i'm still saying gold will fall to 290 U.S. as well the most
    underplayed value investment is to short the canadian dollar 65 cents next year
    is a sure thing and you can quote me on this one. How much upside potential is
    left in the canadian dollar? Next to none 74.91 should be the high for this
    year. You do whatever you want but i've been retired since i was 35 years old.
    The only error is your thinking you've got to think and tell everyone i'm trying
    to get wealthy then tell them the opposite of everything you do that way you can
    always cover your options and/or futures contracts.

    Hi Bear Nation, Jun 25, 2003

  2. Thank you for sharing that with us all....

    Rusty Lillico, Jun 25, 2003

  3. Hi Bear Nation

    Slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as Hi Bear Nation continued:

    > Dow 9,000 NASDAQ 1,650 are both wall points. I advised everyone to go
    > short gold last week and i'm still saying gold will fall to 290 U.S.
    > as well the most underplayed value investment is to short the
    > canadian dollar 65 cents next year is a sure thing and you can quote
    > me on this one. How much upside potential is left in the canadian
    > dollar? Next to none 74.91 should be the high for this year. You do
    > whatever you want but i've been retired since i was 35 years old. The
    > only error is your thinking you've got to think and tell everyone i'm
    > trying to get wealthy then tell them the opposite of everything you
    > do that way you can always cover your options and/or futures
    > contracts.

    Time to spend some money on grammar lessons then.
    --
    slumpy
    no more
    Slumpy, Jun 25, 2003