Re: Such a device if anyone knows, please

Discussion in 'UK VOIP' started by joshidm@gmail.com, Feb 14, 2007.

  1. Guest

    On Feb 13, 2:07 pm, Invalid <> wrote:
    > In message <>,
    > writes>Intermediary to 2 independent phone line.
    >
    > >Caller calls a number of line A, the connected device allows the
    > >caller to dial a number of line B.

    > www.vikingelectronics.com, their RAD-1device looks to do exactly what
    > you want (they seem to suggest you will need an amplifier RAD-AMP?)
    >
    > Also seems to provide security.
    >
    > If you want to try and rig something yourself take a look athttp://www.sandman.com
    >
    > Their gadget WAL3A seems to do what you want, but on a single line with
    > US style 3 way calling. It may be that in their catalogue is what you
    > need.
    >
    > I suspect what you are trying to do is frowned on by the average TELCO,
    > and certainly by the police etc, as it makes call tracing hard. However
    > if what you are really trying to do is put a VOIP system on one side of
    > this rig, I think Google will be your friend - try VOIP bridge.
    >
    > Regards
    > --
    > Peter R Cook

    Thank you Peter.

    Device "RAD-AMP, Amplified Remote Access Device" is located, costing
    $400 including shipping to UK.

    Looking around if anyone has put out a chaeaper product.

    Regards,
    D M Joshi

    , Feb 14, 2007