    Of those of you that have taken this test, could you tell
    me about how many questions you saw on subnetting?

    Thanks.

    licknlabia, Jul 11, 2003

  2. Yes I have taken the 210 and 215 and I do realize
    everyone has different questions and experiences. I was
    just curious what those experiences where. Nothing more.

    Thanks.

    questions. Don't focus
    >on what other people had, focus on what MS says they are

    testing on.
    >Obviously you have taken some MS tests so you should use

    common sense and

    Paul Maingault, Jul 12, 2003

  3. licknlabia

    Caligula Guest

    yayaya - i agree
    that is a totally valid questions
    It seems a select few (who passed a few tests and now there the GURU of the
    forum) wanna jump on someone anychance they can

    I think I may have had 1 or 2 questions on subnetting on both 217 and 218
    BUT - learn it thru and thru -
    SUPERNETTING is a whole nutha trip
    but I havent seen a MS question on that ever, practicetest or no practice
    test

    Caligula, Jul 12, 2003