Re: Stupid question

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by DNA, Dec 4, 2008.

  1. DNA

    DNA Guest

    "jaster" <> wrote in message
    news:dUCZk.1517$...
    > Stupid question but now that the smoke has settled a bit, what are the
    > real differences between Vista and Windows XP? Any versions will do.
    >
    > Are the directory structures different? Does Vista eliminate the need to
    > reboot when installing some programs? Are programs running faster or
    > slower on Vista than on XP? I guess I'm wondering what improvements have
    > been made under the hood of Vista to make it more user friendly or
    > efficient than XP.
    >

    > Thanks just curious, still running on XP.

    All stupid questions should be directed to 24hoursupport.helpdesk

    DNA, Dec 4, 2008

  2. "DNA" <> propogated this using

    > "jaster" <> wrote in message
    >> Stupid question but now that the smoke has settled a bit, what are the
    >> real differences between Vista and Windows XP? Any versions will do.
    >>
    >> Are the directory structures different? Does Vista eliminate the need to
    >> reboot when installing some programs? Are programs running faster or
    >> slower on Vista than on XP? I guess I'm wondering what improvements

    have
    >> been made under the hood of Vista to make it more user friendly or
    >> efficient than XP.
    >>

    >> Thanks just curious, still running on XP.

    > All stupid questions should be directed to 24hoursupport.helpdesk

    All stupid questions should be answered by some s0ck with "invalid"
    in their fictional eMail disquise du jour repetoire. Be patient
    and all things will

    --

    I am Bucky Breeder, (*(^; , & I got the Christmas Spirit! <(*(}^%{>~*

    Best wishes to all for a safe and joyous Holiday Season! Yes, even
    to the degenerate Muslims and Jewtards because peace is what the baby
    Jesus would want under his Christmas tree - and Tonka Toys too!
    What-up with all this gold, frankincense and myrrh crap? It's like
    getting underwear, pajamas, and toothbrushes - all wrapped up. WTF?!?!

    http://kitty-pron.notlong.com/

    Repent, the end is near! So... smoke'em if you got'em.

    Bucky Breeder, Dec 4, 2008

  3. DNA

    DNA Guest

    "Bucky Breeder" <Breeder_Bucky.Breeder@That's.my.name_Don't.wear.it.out>
    wrote in message news:Xns9B6A51DE9BB03BuckyGram@216.151.153.61...
    > "DNA" <> propogated this using
    >

    >> "jaster" <> wrote in message
    >>> Stupid question but now that the smoke has settled a bit, what are the
    >>> real differences between Vista and Windows XP? Any versions will do.
    >>>
    >>> Are the directory structures different? Does Vista eliminate the need to
    >>> reboot when installing some programs? Are programs running faster or
    >>> slower on Vista than on XP? I guess I'm wondering what improvements

    > have
    >>> been made under the hood of Vista to make it more user friendly or
    >>> efficient than XP.
    >>>

    >>> Thanks just curious, still running on XP.

    >> All stupid questions should be directed to 24hoursupport.helpdesk

    > All stupid questions should be answered by some s0ck with "invalid"
    > in their fictional eMail disquise du jour repetoire. Be patient
    > and all things will

    Did that blood rush to your head get the better of you to the point you
    inadvertently hit send prematurely?

    Do you have a lot of premature problems?

    DNA, Dec 4, 2008
  4. "Bucky Breeder" <Breeder_Bucky.Breeder@That's.my.name_Don't.wear.it.out>
    wrote in message news:Xns9B6A51DE9BB03BuckyGram@216.151.153.61...
    > "DNA" <> propogated this using
    >

    >> "jaster" <> wrote in message
    >>> Stupid question but now that the smoke has settled a bit, what are the
    >>> real differences between Vista and Windows XP? Any versions will do.
    >>>
    >>> Are the directory structures different? Does Vista eliminate the need to
    >>> reboot when installing some programs? Are programs running faster or
    >>> slower on Vista than on XP? I guess I'm wondering what improvements

    > have
    >>> been made under the hood of Vista to make it more user friendly or
    >>> efficient than XP.
    >>>

    >>> Thanks just curious, still running on XP.

    >> All stupid questions should be directed to 24hoursupport.helpdesk

    > All stupid questions should be answered by some s0ck with "invalid"
    > in their fictional eMail disquise du jour repetoire. Be patient
    > and all things will

    That makes no sense at all. What do you think you meant by that?

    Oh, and followup fixed ;-)

    expert lino fitter, Dec 4, 2008
  5. Picture, if you will, "DNA" <>
    in naught but his dirtied diapers, baby-snot running down his face,
    clomping around in his mommie's high-heels, and a Dodo-Bird Boa
    wrapped 'round his neck, tripping him as he cries incessently for
    his mommie's attention, but she remains passed out on the sofa from
    last night's drunken labor of prostitution to support her drug habits,
    and then he tosses this in news:gh8si4$kl3$:

    > "Bucky Breeder" <Breeder_Bucky.Breeder@That's.my.name_Don't.wear.it.out>
    > wrote in message news:Xns9B6A51DE9BB03BuckyGram@216.151.153.61...
    >
    >> "DNA" <> propogated this using
    >>

    >>> "jaster" <> wrote in message

    >>> All stupid questions should be directed to 24hoursupport.helpdesk

    >> All stupid questions should be answered by some s0ck with "invalid"
    >> in their fictional eMail disquise du jour repetoire. Be patient
    >> and all things will

    > Did that blood rush to your head get the better of you to the point you
    > inadvertently hit send prematurely?
    >
    > Do you have a lot of premature problems?

    Irony as not a concept well assimilated by the mentally defective being
    understood by most professionals, but if YOU meant that YOU are deluded
    into resolving YOUR "premature problems" by juvenile and transparent
    nym-shyfing-m0rph-s0cking lame attempts attired and used insults, then...
    IAWTP!

    Be patient, and all things eventually come to those who

    Bucky Breeder, Dec 4, 2008
  6. Picture, if you will, this latest manifestation of retard infestation
    "expert lino fitter" <>
    in naught but his dirtied diapers, baby-snot running down his face,
    clomping around in his mommie's high-heels, and a Dodo-Bird Boa
    wrapped 'round his neck, tripping him as he cries incessently for
    his mommie's attention, but she remains passed out on the sofa from
    last night's drunken labor of prostitution to support her drug habits,
    and then he tosses this in news:gh8ti7$umg$:

    > "Bucky Breeder" <Breeder_Bucky.Breeder@That's.my.name_Don't.wear.it.out>
    > wrote in message news:Xns9B6A51DE9BB03BuckyGram@216.151.153.61...
    >>
    >> "DNA" <> propogated this using
    >>
    >>> "jaster" <> wrote in message

    >>> All stupid questions should be directed to 24hoursupport.helpdesk

    >> All stupid questions should be answered by some s0ck with "invalid"
    >> in their fictional eMail disquise du jour repetoire. Be patient
    >> and all things will

    > That makes no sense at all. What do you think you meant by that?
    >
    > Oh, and followup fixed ;-)

    If YOU meant that makes no sense at all YOU and cannot figure out
    what YOU meant by [that] and YOU don't have access to a dictionary,
    YOU can stay tuned for grammar-nazi-therapy at no charge and to answer
    the OP, stay atuned for the parallel indications, then...
    IAWTP!

    It's the expectoration which proves the rule. HTH

    Bucky Breeder, Dec 4, 2008
  7. "Bucky Breeder" <Breeder_Bucky.Breeder@That's.my.name_Don't.wear.it.out>
    wrote in message news:Xns9B6A6F773D4ADBuckyGram@216.151.153.61...
    > Picture, if you will, this latest manifestation of retard infestation
    > "expert lino fitter" <>
    > in naught but his dirtied diapers, baby-snot running down his face,
    > clomping around in his mommie's high-heels, and a Dodo-Bird Boa
    > wrapped 'round his neck, tripping him as he cries incessently for
    > his mommie's attention, but she remains passed out on the sofa from
    > last night's drunken labor of prostitution to support her drug habits,
    > and then he tosses this in news:gh8ti7$umg$:
    >>
    >> "Bucky Breeder" <Breeder_Bucky.Breeder@That's.my.name_Don't.wear.it.out>
    >> wrote in message news:Xns9B6A51DE9BB03BuckyGram@216.151.153.61...
    >>>
    >>> "DNA" <> propogated this using

    >>> All stupid questions should be answered by some s0ck with "invalid"
    >>> in their fictional eMail disquise du jour repetoire. Be patient
    >>> and all things will

    >> That makes no sense at all. What do you think you meant by that?
    >>
    >> Oh, and followup fixed ;-)

    > If <snip>

    You're not sure then?

    How long have you blamed others for your mistakes and failures?

    expert lino fitter, Dec 4, 2008
  8. Picture, if you will, the persistent psycho-stalking s0ck retard,
    "expert lino fitter" <>, in
    naught but his dirtied diapers, baby-snot running down his face,
    clomping around in his mommie's high-heels, and a Dodo-Bird Boa
    wrapped 'round his neck, tripping him as he cries incessently for
    his mommie's attention, but she remains passed out on the sofa from
    last night's drunken labor of prostitution to support her drug habits,
    and then he tosses this in news:gh9320$of2$:

    >> If <snip>

    > You're not sure then?

    Sure of what YOU meant is an intrinsic issue... You obviously are not.
    Please don't resort to drugs. Or do. Whatever... In YOUR case,
    there's probably not much else. Who could know for sure? [*Hint*]

    Bucky Breeder, Dec 4, 2008
  9. "Becky Bleeder" <Breeder_Bucky.Breeder@That's.my.name_Don't.wear.it.out>
    wrote in message news:Xns9B6A74B772EC0BuckyGram@216.151.153.44...
    > Picture, if you will, the persistent psycho-stalking s0ck retard,
    > "expert lino fitter" <>, in
    > naught but his dirtied diapers, baby-snot running down his face,
    > clomping around in his mommie's high-heels, and a Dodo-Bird Boa
    > wrapped 'round his neck, tripping him as he cries incessently for
    > his mommie's attention, but she remains passed out on the sofa from
    > last night's drunken labor of prostitution to support her drug habits,
    > and then he tosses this in news:gh9320$of2$:
    >>>
    >>> If <snip>

    >> You're not sure then?
    >>
    >> How long have you blamed others for your mistakes and failures?

    > there's probably not much else. Who could know for sure? [*Hint*]

    Need a hint? You? :) <<<------ That there is me grinning at you.

    The tone of your posts give the impression that you might be even more
    niggled than before, are you?

    I sense You don't handle ridicule and pillory too well.

    expert lino fitter, Dec 4, 2008
  10. DNA

    wrote in message news:Xns9B6A6E1C3C66EBuckyGram@216.151.153.63...
    > Picture, if you will, "DNA" <>
    > in naught but his dirtied diapers, baby-snot running down his face,
    > clomping around in his mommie's high-heels, and a Dodo-Bird Boa
    > wrapped 'round his neck, tripping him as he cries incessently for
    > his mommie's attention, but she remains passed out on the sofa from
    > last night's drunken labor of prostitution to support her drug habits,
    > and then he tosses this in news:gh8si4$kl3$:
    >>
    >> "Bucky Breeder" <Breeder_Bucky.Breeder@That's.my.name_Don't.wear.it.out>
    >> wrote in message news:Xns9B6A51DE9BB03BuckyGram@216.151.153.61...
    >>
    >>> "DNA" <> propogated this using

    >>> All stupid questions should be answered by some s0ck with "invalid"
    >>> in their fictional eMail disquise du jour repetoire. Be patient
    >>> and all things will

    >> Did that blood rush to your head get the better of you to the point you
    >> inadvertently hit send prematurely?
    >>
    >> Do you have a lot of premature problems?

    > Irony as not a concept

    What? Enrgisch mofu, do you speak it?

    DNA, Dec 4, 2008
  11. "expert lino fitter" <> plooped this:

    > Bucky Breeder said this
    > in news:Xns9B6A74B772EC0BuckyGram@216.151.153.44:
    >
    >> Picture, if you will, the persistent psycho-stalking s0ck retard,
    >> "expert lino fitter" <>, in
    >> naught but his dirtied diapers, baby-snot running down his face,
    >> clomping around in his mommie's high-heels, and a Dodo-Bird Boa
    >> wrapped 'round his neck, tripping him as he cries incessently for
    >> his mommie's attention, but she remains passed out on the sofa from
    >> last night's drunken labor of prostitution to support her drug habits,
    >> and then he tosses this in news:gh9320$of2$:

    >>> You're not sure then?

    >> Sure of what YOU meant is an intrinsic issue... You obviously are not.
    >> Please don't resort to drugs. Or do. Whatever... In YOUR case,
    >> there's probably not much else. Who could know for sure? [*Hint*]
    >>

    > The tone of your posts give the impression that you might
    > be even more niggled than before, are you?
    >
    > I sense You don't handle ridicule and pillory too well.

    If by that you mean YOU don't handle things well, thus
    YOU constantly switch identities for illusory support
    with untenable nonsensical postions and opinions, then...
    IAWTP!

    --

    I am Bucky Breeder, (*(^; , & I got the Christmas Spirit! <(*(}^%{>~*

    Best wishes to all for a safe and joyous Holiday Season! Yes, even
    to the degenerate nigglers and pillories because peace is what the baby

    Bucky Breeder, Dec 4, 2008
  12. "Bucky Breeder" <Breeder_Bucky.Breeder@That's.my.name_Don't.wear.it.out>
    wrote in message news:Xns9B6AA8B017853BuckyGram@216.151.153.48...
    > "expert lino fitter" <> plooped this:
    >
    >> Bucky Breeder said this
    >> in news:Xns9B6A74B772EC0BuckyGram@216.151.153.44:
    >>
    >>> Picture, if you will, the persistent psycho-stalking s0ck retard,
    >>> "expert lino fitter" <>, in
    >>> naught but his dirtied diapers, baby-snot running down his face,
    >>> clomping around in his mommie's high-heels, and a Dodo-Bird Boa
    >>> wrapped 'round his neck, tripping him as he cries incessently for
    >>> his mommie's attention, but she remains passed out on the sofa from
    >>> last night's drunken labor of prostitution to support her drug habits,
    >>> and then he tosses this in news:gh9320$of2$:

    >>> Sure of what YOU meant is an intrinsic issue... You obviously are not.
    >>> Please don't resort to drugs. Or do. Whatever... In YOUR case,
    >>> there's probably not much else. Who could know for sure? [*Hint*]
    >>>

    >> The tone of your posts give the impression that you might
    >> be even more niggled than before, are you?
    >>
    >> I sense You don't handle ridicule and pillory too well.

    > If

    Yawn. You lose. ha-ha :)

    expert lino fitter, Dec 4, 2008
  13. "Bucky Breeder" <Breeder_Bucky.Breeder@That's.my.name_Don't.wear.it.out>
    wrote in message news:Xns9B6AA8B017853BuckyGram@216.151.153.48...
    > "expert lino fitter" <> plooped this:
    >
    >> Bucky Breeder said this
    >> in news:Xns9B6A74B772EC0BuckyGram@216.151.153.44:
    >>
    >>> Picture, if you will, the persistent psycho-stalking s0ck retard,
    >>> "expert lino fitter" <>, in
    >>> naught but his dirtied diapers, baby-snot running down his face,
    >>> clomping around in his mommie's high-heels, and a Dodo-Bird Boa
    >>> wrapped 'round his neck, tripping him as he cries incessently for
    >>> his mommie's attention, but she remains passed out on the sofa from
    >>> last night's drunken labor of prostitution to support her drug habits,
    >>> and then he tosses this in news:gh9320$of2$:

    >>> Sure of what YOU meant is an intrinsic issue... You obviously are not.
    >>> Please don't resort to drugs. Or do. Whatever... In YOUR case,
    >>> there's probably not much else. Who could know for sure? [*Hint*]
    >>>

    >> The tone of your posts give the impression that you might
    >> be even more niggled than before, are you?
    >>
    >> I sense You don't handle ridicule and pillory too well.

    > If

    Yawn. You lose. ha-ha :)

    expert lino fitter, Dec 4, 2008
  14. "DNA" <> propogated this using

    > "Bucky Breeder" <Breeder_Bucky.Breeder@That's.my.name_Don't.wear.it.out>
    > wrote in message news:Xns9B6A6E1C3C66EBuckyGram@216.151.153.63...
    >> Picture, if you will, "DNA" <>
    >> in naught but his dirtied diapers, baby-snot running down his face,
    >> clomping around in his mommie's high-heels, and a Dodo-Bird Boa
    >> wrapped 'round his neck, tripping him as he cries incessently for
    >> his mommie's attention, but she remains passed out on the sofa from
    >> last night's drunken labor of prostitution to support her drug habits,
    >> and then he tosses this in news:gh8si4$kl3$:

    >>> Did that blood rush to your head get the better of you to the point you
    >>> inadvertently hit send prematurely?
    >>>
    >>> Do you have a lot of premature problems?

    >> Irony as not a concept

    > What? Enrgisch mofu, do you speak it?

    If by that YOU mean YOU are now a grammar-nazi,
    then... IAWTP!

    Bucky Breeder, Dec 4, 2008
  15. DNA

    wrote in message news:Xns9B6AAA0CF142EBuckyGram@216.151.153.48...
    > "DNA" <> propogated this using
    >>
    >> "Bucky Breeder" <Breeder_Bucky.Breeder@That's.my.name_Don't.wear.it.out>
    >> wrote in message news:Xns9B6A6E1C3C66EBuckyGram@216.151.153.63...
    >>> Picture, if you will, "DNA" <>
    >>> in naught but his dirtied diapers, baby-snot running down his face,
    >>> clomping around in his mommie's high-heels, and a Dodo-Bird Boa
    >>> wrapped 'round his neck, tripping him as he cries incessently for
    >>> his mommie's attention, but she remains passed out on the sofa from
    >>> last night's drunken labor of prostitution to support her drug habits,
    >>> and then he tosses this in news:gh8si4$kl3$:

    >>> Irony as not a concept

    >> What? Enrgisch mofu, do you speak it?

    > If

    Yawn. You lose. ha-ha ;-)