Re: Stupid Google grps screwed up again

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by philo, May 12, 2012.

  1. philo

    philo Guest

    On 5/10/2012 7:16 PM, Rich wrote:
    > None of the posts using their system will be visible to people using other
    > readers.

    Correct

    Due to spam etc, many people killfile all posts from Google groups

    What you really need to do is get a real news reader and a free news
    server and avoid Google groups entirely

    philo, May 12, 2012

  2. philo <> wrote:
    > On 5/10/2012 7:16 PM, Rich wrote:
    >> None of the posts using their system will be visible to people using other
    >> readers.

    > Correct

    > Due to spam etc, many people killfile all posts from Google groups

    > What you really need to do is get a real news reader and a free news
    > server and avoid Google groups entirely

    Would that increase the quality of his posts?

    -Wolfgang

    Wolfgang Weisselberg, May 12, 2012

  3. philo

    philo Guest

    On 5/12/2012 12:24 PM, Wolfgang Weisselberg wrote:
    > philo<> wrote:
    >> On 5/10/2012 7:16 PM, Rich wrote:
    >>> None of the posts using their system will be visible to people using other
    >>> readers.

    >> Correct

    >> Due to spam etc, many people killfile all posts from Google groups

    >> What you really need to do is get a real news reader and a free news
    >> server and avoid Google groups entirely

    > Would that increase the quality of his posts?
    >
    > -Wolfgang

    LOL

    good point , maybe he should just stay there.

    BTW: I had to do a double take when I read your name...
    just a few weeks ago I met someone named Wolfgang Weissmann

    philo, May 13, 2012
  4. hilo <> wrote:

    > BTW: I had to do a double take when I read your name...
    > just a few weeks ago I met someone named Wolfgang Weissmann

    Apparently there are a lot of my clones running around. Some
    mutate slightly.

    That could be a project for you: photograph all Wolfgangs in your
    area ... and then create a generic "Wolfgang" image in Photoshop.

    -Wolfgang

    Wolfgang Weisselberg, May 14, 2012
  5. philo

    philo Guest

    On 5/14/2012 8:04 AM, Wolfgang Weisselberg wrote:
    > hilo<> wrote:
    >
    >> BTW: I had to do a double take when I read your name...
    >> just a few weeks ago I met someone named Wolfgang Weissmann

    > Apparently there are a lot of my clones running around. Some
    > mutate slightly.
    >
    > That could be a project for you: photograph all Wolfgangs in your
    > area ... and then create a generic "Wolfgang" image in Photoshop.
    >
    > -Wolfgang

    That would be good

    I live in Milwaukee so more than likely there are a few Wolfgangs here

    philo, May 21, 2012
  6. philo <> wrote:
    > On 5/14/2012 8:04 AM, Wolfgang Weisselberg wrote:

    >> That could be a project for you: photograph all Wolfgangs in your
    >> area ... and then create a generic "Wolfgang" image in Photoshop.

    > That would be good

    > I live in Milwaukee so more than likely there are a few Wolfgangs here

    Today I photographed someone married to Wolfgang ...

    -Wolfgang

    Wolfgang Weisselberg, May 21, 2012