Re: Study Materials

Discussion in 'MCDST' started by Michael D. Alligood, Dec 22, 2006.

  1. Well now we are getting somewhere! Apologies to you as well for not
    following your question as intended. IMHO, Transcender practice exams
    (http://www.transcender.com) are the only practice exams that come close
    to simulating an actual test environment. I hope that helps more! Good
    luck!

    --
    Michael D. Alligood
    MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,