Re: Study material for MCDST

Discussion in 'MCDST' started by Ron Carswell \(A+ N+ CTT+ MCSA MCSE CCNA MCDST\), May 1, 2004.

  1. What is a paper MCDST, you ask? An example of a Paper MCDST is
    somebody who could tell you word for word what the 23rd question on
    the second PDF is,but couldn't tell you how to configure and
    troubleshoot e-mail account configurations. We could go on, but we
    think most of you know exactly what a Paper MCDST is.

    How do you avoid not being a Paper MCDST?

    1. Plan on putting in a lot of time and effort getting ready for your
    certification exams. The reward will be worth it and trying to
    shortcut the process won't benefit you in the long run, anyway. Study
    the right way and you'll be building a strong foundation for a
    promising future.

    2. Set up a set of home practice computers. With a set of home
    comouters, you'll be able to work through labs and test out theories
    as you study. In addition, merely setting up the computers itself will
    be a tremendous learning opportunity.

    3. Braindumps are a violation of Microsoft's Non-Disclosure Agreement.
    But braindumps aren't the only thing that can make Paper MCDST Disease
    worse. Trying to learn Office 2003 by just using practice exams or
    other cram material can also hurt. Use practice exams only when you've
    achieved a good deal of familiarity with the product and only to
    measure your level of mastery.

    4. And last but not least, my goal here is to help you help yourself.
    A whole generation of people have become disillusioned by
    certification. They studied braindumps instead of learning the
    product, only to realize that when it came to finding a job, their
    prospects were dim.

    Ron Carswell \(A+ N+ CTT+ MCSA MCSE CCNA MCDST\), May 1, 2004

  2. Ron Carswell \(A+ N+ CTT+ MCSA MCSE CCNA MCDST\)

    Neil Guest

    wrote in news:#:

    > What is a paper MCDST, you ask?

    sad isn't it Ron...