Re: Study material for MCDST

Discussion in 'MCDST' started by Fusion, Apr 15, 2004.

  1. Fusion

    Fusion Guest

    Where did you get the PDF's from? Are they available or
    will you be willing to share.

    I am taking both my Exams at the end of the month and
    would like to get my hands on what ever study guides/
    training guides I can.

    Regards,

    Ozzie

    and 70-272 printed

    ---------------

    Fusion, Apr 15, 2004

  2. Fusion

    test Guest

    send me:

    test, Jul 20, 2004

  3. Fusion

    nameci Guest

    Good Day! Can I also have the copy? my email add is
    Please send me a copy of the 70-271 and 70-272..
    Thanks..

    --
    nameci

    nameci, Sep 14, 2005
  4. Fusion

    T-Bone Guest

    "nameci" <> wrote
    > Good Day! Can I also have the copy? my email add is
    > Please send me a copy of the 70-271 and 70-272..
    > Thanks..

    No, but I'm sure you'll be hearing from some Nigerian scam artists,
    assfscker.
    --
    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL

    T-Bone, Sep 14, 2005
  5. badale wrote:
    > *write here your e-mail address and i'll send you both files.
    >
    > have a nice day
    >
    > badale * My mail id is

    Could you please mail the pdfs

    --
    bjravishankar

    bjravishankar, Sep 16, 2005
  6. Fusion

    T-Bone Guest

    "bjravishankar" <> wrote
    > Could you please mail the pdfs

    I just love the fact that all you assfsckers are getting your email
    addresses posted to a Microsoft group asking for information on how to cheat
    on MS exams.
    --
    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL