Re: study in Microosft

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Andy Foster, Aug 1, 2003.

  1. Andy Foster

    Andy Foster Guest

    "jacksmadi" <> wrote in message
    news:081b01c357f1$2e83f2c0$...
    > how can i got any info about comleting all courses in
    > Microsoft in USA ?
    > Note :- Jack from jordan 22 male

    1. If you need to ask, you probably don't need to know.
    2. Do you really want to know about *all* courses ?
    3. How is Jordan ? Can you ask her to send me an autographed picture ?

    Andy

    Andy Foster, Aug 1, 2003

  2. Andy Foster

    Andy Foster Guest

    "Andy Foster" <> wrote in message
    <snip>

    Oops, looks like I missed the "Don't feed the troll" sign.
    I would assume that someone capable of spoofing an IP address would be able
    to find MS' website.

    It's early in the morning and I haven't had my first coffee yet - that's my
    excuse and I'm sticking to it.

    *hangs head in shame*

    Andy

    Andy Foster, Aug 1, 2003