Re: Study book

Discussion in 'MCDST' started by Michael D. Alligood, Jan 3, 2007.

  1. I have exclusively used MSPress books along with Microsoft Resource
    Kits, and other books such as Microsoft <insert application> Inside /
    Out series. I also print out the skills measured (exam objectives) from
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning and go thru objective to objective,
    printing off whitepapers from Microsoft Knowledge Base and TechNet. Best
    of luck.

    --
    Michael D. Alligood
    MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,