Re: Street Artists

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Parko, Dec 21, 2010.

  1. Parko

    Parko Guest

    On Tue, 21 Dec 2010 09:10:00 -0700, §nühw¤£f scrawled:

    > Using images from current news items to produce Street Art...
    >
    > http://uptownalmanac.com/2010/11/more-wikileaks-street-art-going-

    valencia

    > Those are from "collateral murder".
    > Thats interesting but requires one to be in-front-of the peice to get
    > any real sense of it. Whereas the "operation leakspin" videos on you
    > tube are much more accesssable to a digital audience, like so:
    > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxHiDVb7q5I&feature=related
    >
    > That video, to me, is a succint summation of what Uhmurikuh is doing and
    > has been doing all along: street thug bullying.
    >
    > Word.

    Meh. Bow before the master.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Third_of_May_1808
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Disasters_of_War

    --
    Windows Live Mail 2011: a pox on all users
    Parko, Dec 21, 2010