Re: Strangers With Candy

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Mark Maps, Jun 26, 2003.

  1. Mark Maps

    Mark Maps Guest

    "Vlvetmorning98" <> wrote in message

    > >If is is so offensive it was NOT well written.

    > what was so offensive to you? I'm chuckling right now thinking about the
    > seduction scene in the men's lavatory at the beginning of the 3rd or 4th
    > episode.
    >
    > My brother didn't enjoy the episode "They all want cake", which he felt

    was
    > insulting to the mentally challenged. I, however, felt that the episode

    was a
    > bitter reminder of America's intolerable attitude towards said people.

    I wonder if you appreciate the irony of your prejudiced statement? The
    mentally lazy and the ignorant seldom do.

    Mark Maps, Jun 26, 2003

  2. >
    >I wonder if you appreciate the irony of your prejudiced statement? The
    >mentally lazy and the ignorant seldom do.

    (shrugs) whatever. people in America spout out the word "retard" as much as any
    pronoun, which I think is disgusting. The irony that's lost on people like YOU,
    sir, is that while words like "nigger" and "spic" have (thankfully) been
    banished from rational people's vocabulary, the word "retard" has not.

    care to explain, O great and mighty one?

    Vlvetmorning98, Jun 26, 2003