Re: Strange sound

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by trout, Jul 6, 2003.

  1. trout

    trout Guest

    Slumpy wrote:

    > Say "Oomcha-merkola" over and over, and it does sound rather strange.

    You Bastard!
    The third time I said it; Satan appeared. Kicked my dog, and knocked my
    beer over.
    --
    "A damned dirty trick."

    trout, Jul 6, 2003

  2. trout

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Errrrr...erm... Slumpy said:

    > threw back my head and roared with laughter as trout continued:
    >
    >> Slumpy wrote:
    >>
    >>> Say "Oomcha-merkola" over and over, and it does sound rather strange.

    >> You Bastard!
    >> The third time I said it; Satan appeared. Kicked my dog, and knocked
    >> my beer over.

    > That wasn't Satan, it was Stan, a windowcleaner from Cleethorpes, wearing a
    > misprinted T-Shirt. He sometimes appears here too, but usually it's Mrs
    > Clegg from Eccles, who bakes amazing cakes.

    Don't get me started on cakes, I went out to get some earlier and the damned
    shop was shut ;-(

    --
    www.absey-vine.co.uk/
    freeware, helpdesk, ad-aware

    Brian H¹©, Jul 6, 2003

  3. trout

    Slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as Brian H¹© continued:

    > Errrrr...erm... Slumpy said:

    >> ?" I threw back my head and roared with laughter as trout continued:

    >>> You Bastard!
    >>> The third time I said it; Satan appeared. Kicked my dog, and knocked
    >>> my beer over.

    >> That wasn't Satan, it was Stan, a windowcleaner from Cleethorpes,
    >> wearing a misprinted T-Shirt. He sometimes appears here too, but
    >> usually it's Mrs Clegg from Eccles, who bakes amazing cakes.

    > Don't get me started on cakes, I went out to get some earlier and the
    > damned shop was shut ;-(

    I had loads earlier. I say *had* then I looked and the kids and their
    cousins had devoured the lot. Got steak tho...
    --
    slumpy
    no more

    Slumpy, Jul 6, 2003
  4. trout

    DaveG Guest

    "Brian H¹©" <> wrote in message
    > Don't get me started on cakes, I went out to get some earlier and

    the damned shop was shut ;-(

    But that bird Angie is around and she can(allegedly)fulfil your
    confectionary dreams!!

    DaveG.

    DaveG, Jul 6, 2003
  5. trout

    Slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as DaveG continued:

    > "Brian H¹©" <> wrote in message
    >> Don't get me started on cakes, I went out to get some earlier and
    >> the damned shop was shut ;-(

    > But that bird Angie is around and she can(allegedly)fulfil your
    > confectionary dreams!!

    Too late, Big Brother is on in 5 minutes.

    "When a woman watches Big Brother it is ill-advised to reach for the remote
    control" - Slumpy's thiteenth law of the schematics of Women.
    --
    slumpy
    no more

    Slumpy, Jul 6, 2003
  6. trout rambled on about something in
    <bea12s$2mvre$>:

    > Slumpy wrote:
    >
    >> Say "Oomcha-merkola" over and over, and it does sound rather
    >> strange.

    > You Bastard!
    > The third time I said it; Satan appeared. Kicked my dog, and knocked
    > my beer over.

    Oh no! Not the beer! <G>

    NOI

    Thund3rstruck, Jul 6, 2003