Re: Stopping kids accessing sites?

Discussion in 'Computer Security' started by privacy.at Anonymous Remailer, Aug 5, 2004.

  1. NOTE: This message was sent thru a mail2news gateway.
    No effort was made to verify the identity of the sender.

    You can not *stop* kids accessing 'unsuitable' sites. You can only prevent
    them accessing them. If they are geeky kids, then resistance is futile!
    There is no way to stop them apart from sitting next to them and watching
    what they do online. I have yet to fail to bypass any filters. WebSense,
    Bess, NetNanny, CyberPatrol, WeBlocker, etc are all so easy to bypass. All
    u need is a proxy which encrypts traffic with a strong cryptographic
    algorithm to bypass the server side / gateway level filters or to prevent
    angry sysadmins packet sniffing. A bit of registry editing ability is
    required to bypass the client side filters.

    Anyway, what damage does 'unsuitable' sites do to your kids? The only
    issue I can come up with is wasted bandwidth that if your ISP charges by
    the Gb transferred would run up unwanted costs!
    Just switch to an ISP with a fixed monthly fee, and set the homepage to
    www.porn.com and let your kids wank away! lol!!!

    Oh, and for your info I have been accessing porn since I was 12 and I have
    a collection of over 50Gb now :)
    I Just hope my parents don't get a Cray Supercomputer to crack my PGPDisk
    with all the videos on or get a magnetic force microscopy device to recover
    all the files I have wiped from my hdd!

    privacy.at Anonymous Remailer, Aug 5, 2004

  2. privacy.at Anonymous Remailer

    Kleeb Guest

    On Thu, 5 Aug 2004 02:48:30 +0200 (CEST), "privacy.at Anonymous Remailer"
    <> schrieb:

    >Oh, and for your info I have been accessing porn since I was 12 and I have
    >a collection of over 50Gb now :)
    >I Just hope my parents don't get a Cray Supercomputer to crack my PGPDisk
    >with all the videos on or get a magnetic force microscopy device to recover
    >all the files I have wiped from my hdd!

    Nah, they had TEMPEST (Transient Electro Magnetic Pulse Emanation
    Surveillance Technology) long ago. You're cooked. Happy saving.

    Cordially,

    Kleeb.

    Kleeb, Aug 5, 2004

  3. privacy.at Anonymous Remailer

    Anonymous Guest

    "privacy.at Anonymous Remailer" <> wrote in

    > NOTE: This message was sent thru a mail2news gateway.
    > No effort was made to verify the identity of the sender.
    >

    > You can not *stop* kids accessing 'unsuitable' sites. You can only
    > prevent them accessing them. If they are geeky kids, then resistance
    > is futile! There is no way to stop them apart from sitting next to
    > them and watching what they do online. I have yet to fail to bypass
    > any filters. WebSense, Bess, NetNanny, CyberPatrol, WeBlocker, etc
    > are all so easy to bypass. All u need is a proxy which encrypts
    > traffic with a strong cryptographic algorithm to bypass the server
    > side / gateway level filters or to prevent angry sysadmins packet
    > sniffing. A bit of registry editing ability is required to bypass the
    > client side filters.
    >
    > Anyway, what damage does 'unsuitable' sites do to your kids? The only
    > issue I can come up with is wasted bandwidth that if your ISP charges
    > by the Gb transferred would run up unwanted costs!
    > Just switch to an ISP with a fixed monthly fee, and set the homepage
    > to www.porn.com and let your kids wank away! lol!!!
    >
    > Oh, and for your info I have been accessing porn since I was 12 and I
    > have a collection of over 50Gb now :)
    > I Just hope my parents don't get a Cray Supercomputer to crack my
    > PGPDisk with all the videos on or get a magnetic force microscopy
    > device to recover all the files I have wiped from my hdd!

    perv

    --
    The email address used is fake. Any replies will not be read!
    If you want to reply, reply to the newsgroup instead.

    Visit my computer security website!
    http://storm.prohosting.com/compsecu

    Anonymous, Aug 11, 2004