Re: Stop Talking About Test King

Discussion in 'MCSA' started by CBIC, May 9, 2005.

  1. CBIC

    CBIC Guest

    someguy wrote:
    > To all resident MCNGP. Get off your arrogant high horse and stop
    > talking about TestKing! Not because I endorse it. Because every
    > time you mention how sh1tty it is they actually endorse the
    > material's quality. You dipsh1ts probably dont realize this but
    > every time you blast someone for being a cheater, some newbie to this
    > newsgroup reads it saying "wow that must be good sh1t if there
    > talking about it that much!"
    > Do us all a favor and shut the hell up! Unless of course you are
    > provding useful information.
    >
    > Someguy

    *edited for benefit of those using MS news server*

    If you are not with us in the battle against dumpers you are against us.
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38

    CBIC, May 9, 2005

  2. And you don't want to be against us. Mwahahahahaha

    --
    "The Rev" MCT/MCNGP #44

    justafreak.com
    ..

    The Rev [MCT], May 18, 2005

  3. CBIC

    Zworkin Guest

    TestKing TESTKing TESTKING....

    Start a thread talking about TestKing yourself aren't you?...

    I say let em cheat, the A.S.S.F.U.C.K.E.R.S. They keep me employed. I've
    gone in many a time to fix some dumping "A.S.S.F.U.C.K.E.R" MCSE's idea of a
    solution or fix.

    I've even fired a few(2) that made it through the hiring process.

    -z

    Zworkin, May 18, 2005
  4. CBIC

    Jobe Gates Guest