Re stolen truck

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Bret, Nov 22, 2003.

  1. Bret

    Bret Guest

    On Sun, 23 Nov 2003 14:13:09 +1300, me@home. wrote:

    >sorry about posting in this group. was a genuine
    >mistake. put in wrong group

    I should have put a smiley on my post.
    Until such a time as nz.comp becomes swamped with stolen items, I have
    no objections to posts such as yours.
    I really hope someone is able to help you out.

    Bret, Nov 22, 2003

  2. Bret

    me@home. Guest

    me@home., Nov 23, 2003

  3. Bret wrote:

    > On Sun, 23 Nov 2003 14:13:09 +1300, me@home. wrote:
    >
    > >sorry about posting in this group. was a genuine
    > >mistake. put in wrong group

    > I should have put a smiley on my post.
    > Until such a time as nz.comp becomes swamped with stolen items, I have
    > no objections to posts such as yours.
    > I really hope someone is able to help you out.

    Siuipys? A most unusual surname. Are you related to Marita, who used to
    host dinners at Hazelwood in Dunedin, back in the 1970s? If so, please
    say hello from Neil the photographer.

    Classic Car Fair, Nov 23, 2003