    FU trimmed to alt.photography

    --
    Charles E Hardwidge
    Charles E Hardwidge, Dec 23, 2009

  2. Charles E Hardwidge wrote:
    > Asshole.
    >
    > FU trimmed to alt.photography

    Mirror!

    Kindly stop replying in groups other than alt., then, if your whinging
    about x-posting causes you such distress.

    --
    lsmft
    John McWilliams, Dec 24, 2009

  3. "John McWilliams" <> wrote in message
    > Charles E Hardwidge wrote:
    >> Asshole.
    >>
    >> FU trimmed to alt.photography

    > Mirror!
    >
    > Kindly stop replying in groups other than alt., then, if your whinging
    > about x-posting causes you such distress.

    I'm just getting the job done. If you want to talk about a clueless whiner
    pick on Savageduck who rumbled into a situation, got stripped to his skin,
    then had to emo over three newsgroups like a girl when he got back.

    Asshole.

    Charles E Hardwidge, Dec 24, 2009