Re: "Stitching" video clips together ???

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Leo R., Aug 23, 2003.

  1. Leo R.

    Leo R. Guest

    This works on AVI and some other movie clips, dont know about MOV but it's
    worth a look
    Virtual Dub is available from http://virtualdub.sourceforge.net/
    It does a good job and has the capability to add audio background files.
    Looks a bit daunting at first but is remarkably simple to join avi clips and
    add background music or whatever audio.

    There is a very comprehensive "how to" website for Virtual Dub at
    http://nickyguides.digital-digest.com/join-split-avi.htm

    Leo R

    Leo R., Aug 23, 2003