Re: Still oil in GULF

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Buffalo, Aug 30, 2010.

  1. Buffalo

    Buffalo Guest

    Snuhwolf wrote:
    > Now its all the way up to the mighty Mississippi river...
    > http://www.truth-out.org/mississippi-sound-tests-positive-oil62735
    >
    > On August 19, Truthout accompanied two commercial fishermen from
    > Mississippi on a trip into the Mississippi Sound in order to test for
    > the presence of submerged oil. Laboratory test results from samples
    > taken on that trip show extremely high concentrations of oil in the
    > Mississippi Sound.

    Regardless of how the Obama Gov and BP try to downplay the lasting effect of
    the oil spill, it will still be causing great problems for many years to
    come. Submerged oil is something that neither is saying much about, I wonder
    why? :)
    Buffalo
    Buffalo, Aug 30, 2010

  2. Buffalo wrote:
    > Snuhwolf wrote:
    >> Now its all the way up to the mighty Mississippi river...
    >> http://www.truth-out.org/mississippi-sound-tests-positive-oil62735
    >>
    >> On August 19, Truthout accompanied two commercial fishermen from
    >> Mississippi on a trip into the Mississippi Sound in order to test for
    >> the presence of submerged oil. Laboratory test results from samples
    >> taken on that trip show extremely high concentrations of oil in the
    >> Mississippi Sound.

    > Regardless of how the Obama Gov and BP try to downplay the lasting effect of
    > the oil spill, it will still be causing great problems for many years to
    > come. Submerged oil is something that neither is saying much about, I wonder
    > why? :)
    > Buffalo

    Same reason BP was able to tell the Coast Guard where to go, when to go,
    what to do, and how high to jump.

    We're a corporatocracy.
    FYI

    §ñühw¤£f, Aug 30, 2010