Re: Stick with film or move over to digital...?

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Randall Rainey, Jul 11, 2003.

  1. I thought the same thing with 5.5 but you are missing the boat if you
    do not up grade to 7.0 for both file handling and retouch. The Patch
    tool and Band-aide are the best I have seen for removing lines on faces
    or other such stuff.... Not to mention the capability to batch rename a
    series of files for ID purposes. instead of dcs-001 it can be called
    White-house 001, White-house 002, etc... PS7 beats them all to day
    the only potential is the earmark of files that PS7 does that could
    become a Mini Monopoly for printing services....

    Any way it does pack a wallop of power for editing and cleaning up images...

    Randy

    Randall Rainey, Jul 11, 2003