Re: Steinberg Clean v4.0

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Shep©, Jul 8, 2003.

  1. Shep©

    Shep© Guest

    On Mon, 7 Jul 2003 19:30:22 +0100, In this world we created "JJ"
    <> wrote :

    >Im thinking about buying the above software to convert my treasured vinyl,
    >has anyone tried this?? If so, is it any good or can anyone suggest
    >anything better?
    >
    >Many thanks for any replies,

    What sound card/Burning software do you have?

    Both my Creative cards come with decent,"Wave Recorders" as does my
    Nero burning software.You can use these without buying anything.Also
    once made and imported in to a Nero,"Audio" compilation you can double
    click on a track before burning and a new set of filter options will
    open so more adjusting can be done.

    Above and before all else get the correct recording volumes set when
    recording from the Vinyl to the hard drive through the sound card(take
    your time by short test recordings.Not too low as to give hiss and not
    to high as to give distortion.

    If you wanted 1 piece of software to do it all I'd recommend,"Nero"
    with it's free additional software,
    http://www.nero.com/en/

    HTH :)

    --