Re: Steeples - where Steeples?

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Tony Cooper, Feb 9, 2013.

  1. Tony Cooper

    Tony Cooper Guest

    On Sat, 09 Feb 2013 17:04:12 +1300, Eric Stevens
    <> wrote:

    >I was all set to post in my contributions when I found I could find
    >nothing about [SI} Steeples anywhere that I hadn't posted myself.
    >
    >Now that ain't right.
    >
    >Undoubtedly its due to a major shuffle in my news reader which made me
    >change from one news server to another. In any case, I'm locked out of
    >[SI] Steeples until someone can show me the key of the door.
    >
    >I would be most grateful if someone could forward to me a copy of the
    >original announcement, including the [SI] posting address. I've never
    >munged my email adress in any of my postings. Thanks to someone in
    >advance.

    Duck's provided the "Rulz" page where it tells you where and how to
    submit. Just for your future info, if you Google "Pbase shoot-in" it
    takes you to the page where you can open any of the previous mandates
    going back to 2003.

    Interestingly, you can open the "Rogue's Gallery" of 2003 and note
    that only two of the shooters on that page are still contributing:
    Bowser and Alan Browne. Too bad Glenn Travis, pictured on that page,
    is not still with us. Looks like a guy with some imagination.

    I do wonder, though, if Google treats a Kiwi the same as it does a US
    poster. Different hits for different countries?

    --
    Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida

    Tony Cooper, Feb 9, 2013