Re: Status of SI?

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Rita Berkowitz, Mar 9, 2008.

  1. Mardon wrote:

    > What I find really strange about the situation
    > here is that much of the 'noise' comes from people who seem to be
    > quite skilled photographers. I can't get my head around that aspect
    > of the situation. Oh well, back to FM. :)

    It's a dirty job and somebody has to do it, stimulate the idiots that is.

    Rita

    Rita Berkowitz, Mar 9, 2008

  2. Rita Berkowitz

    codey45 Guest

    On Mar 9, 6:51 am, "Rita Berkowitz" <> wrote:
    > Mardon wrote:
    > > What I find really strange about the situation
    > > here is that much of the 'noise' comes from people who seem to be
    > > quite skilled photographers. I can't get my head around that aspect
    > > of the situation. Oh well, back to FM. :)

    > It's a dirty job and somebody has to do it, stimulate the idiots that is.
    >
    > Rita

    ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

    codey45, Mar 9, 2008

  3. Rita Berkowitz

    Paul Furman Guest

    Rita Berkowitz wrote:

    > stimulate the idiots

    Why exactly?
    Please explain how this is a good thing.

    I'm kind of thinking the opposite.

    Paul Furman, Mar 9, 2008
  4. Rita Berkowitz

    DaveS Guest

    "Paul Furman" <> wrote:
    > Rita Berkowitz wrote:
    >
    >> stimulate the idiots

    > Why exactly?
    > Please explain how this is a good thing.
    >
    > I'm kind of thinking the opposite.

    You would... :O)

    I think we've seen enough stuff like this, haven't we?

    When I first came here a month or so ago, I was rather liberal with putting
    peeps in the bit bucket. From reading replies and such, I don't think I've
    missed out on anything. Still doing a lot of "mark as reads" too. I try to
    keep life simple.

    Loves your lens', if just from a "cool" standpoint. :O)

    Have fun,
    Dave

    DaveS, Mar 9, 2008
  5. Rita Berkowitz

    Paul Furman Guest

    DaveS wrote:

    > lens

    <lookingforhawks.mov>

    :)

    Paul Furman, Mar 9, 2008
  6. Rita Berkowitz

    Pudentame Guest

    Rita Berkowitz wrote:
    > Mardon wrote:
    >
    >> What I find really strange about the situation
    >> here is that much of the 'noise' comes from people who seem to be
    >> quite skilled photographers. I can't get my head around that aspect
    >> of the situation. Oh well, back to FM. :)

    > It's a dirty job and somebody has to do it, stimulate the idiots that is.
    >

    > Rita

    But don't you think you've been simulating an idiot long enough?

    Pudentame, Mar 9, 2008
  7. Rita Berkowitz

    Jon Pope Guest

    well that's her sex therapy

    Jon Pope, Mar 10, 2008
  8. Paul Furman wrote:

    >> stimulate the idiots

    > Why exactly?

    Tradition, I guess?

    > Please explain how this is a good thing.

    They would be bored. I'm just giving them purpose.

    > I'm kind of thinking the opposite.

    My thinking exactly.

    Rita

    Rita Berkowitz, Mar 10, 2008
  9. Rita Berkowitz

    Tony Polson Guest

    Pudentame <> wrote:

    >But don't you think you've been simulating an idiot long enough?

    No simulation involved in this case.

    Tony Polson, Mar 10, 2008